Can't connect to Jay #1

Hecken
Go to solution Solved by Unknown,

As the title says, I'm unable to join to Jay #1 ONLY, other servers work perfectly and I even tried using a second installation to see if my main one was corrupted or something like that.

Any help will be appreciated.

you are banned for too much noobness ...

This has been an issue but i think it was jay2 someone reported it ..

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/83896-loading-screen-stuck-at-awaiting-gamestate/

Interesting.  27961 and 27960 work for me, but not 62,63, etc :)

When I start ET I press F|A Recruiting server which is this one jay1.clan-fa.com:27960. Sometimes, it happens that I got freezed/lagged out and when I again try to connect to this server I got awaiting connection. Then I connect to 8.9.4.227:27961 and server works fine. Not sure if anybody reported that but it happens to me rarely. 

• Like 1

• Leader

When I start ET I press F|A Recruiting server which is this one jay1.clan-fa.com:27960. Sometimes, it happens that I got freezed/lagged out and when I again try to connect to this server I got awaiting connection. Then I connect to 8.9.4.227:27961 and server works fine. Not sure if anybody reported that but it happens to me rarely. 

I just tried /connect hc.clan-fa.com:27961 and that works, too.  :)  I wonder if BladeZ could try that for his problem.  (sending a link to this in a PM to him :) )

• Platinum VIP

This is that same problem I, and a few others have had over the years, periodically. Just seems random, but similar to this thread http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/83896-loading-screen-stuck-at-awaiting-gamestate/