Got this error

Leatherface

This happened to me yesterday as well.

I tried reconnecting & restarting but it wouldn't the map

So I just manually downloaded it from here and put into my ET folder.

Maybe if leaders get some free time, they can check it out. Unless Annibal fixed it already.

@angel I always have it set to yes.

I think it's just a problem with that map. When I did connect after manually downloading, there was only 3 people on server (regulars)

I just connected 5 mins ago to Jay2 and it downloaded a new map (V2) perfectly fine

Maybe it was just a bug or something, i'll delete the pk3 file for it & see if it happens again when the map comes up.

Maybe it was just a bug or something, i'll delete the pk3 file for it & see if it happens again when the map comes up.

nope the file was simply missing from redirect server.. I simply thought than between all other versions of this map this final version was present.. But actually it was not. So I uploaded it to our redirect server and it should be fixed now. Still, I would like a confirmation it's fixed. Thanks!

• Like 4