• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

I just saw the Kung Fu Kid

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Urine_Sample

Urine_Sample

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 99 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:0
  • Server:None
The damn boy doesn't even use karate. It basically a movie with a kid of a scientologist (a.k.a. WIll Smith) wanting to learn karate so he be digged by that chick. And he's gonna play the ticket kid who gets beaten up and will receive joyous revenge as he beats the other kid in a tournament or fight (unfortunately not to the death) and nabs the girl, waits till he's legal, pops a couple kids out of her, denies it until proven by tests, ditches the girl and ends up using karate moves on her because she can't seem to stay in the kitchen. It just came to the K.D. that he doesn't belong, so his choice was clear that he's going to move to his auntie and uncles in bel air. He whistled for a cab and when it came near the Licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

On-IoN

• ET Member
  • 1,998 posts
Will become famous
  • Admin:14
  • Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/id/DarkPrinny
Contributor

The damn boy doesn't even use karate. It basically a movie with a kid of a scientologist (a.k.a. WIll Smith) wanting to learn karate so he be digged by that chick. And he's gonna play the ticket kid who gets beaten up and will receive joyous revenge as he beats the other kid in a tournament or fight (unfortunately not to the death) and nabs the girl, waits till he's legal, pops a couple kids out of her, denies it until proven by tests, ditches the girl and ends up using karate moves on her because she can't seem to stay in the kitchen. It just came to the K.D. that he doesn't belong, so his choice was clear that he's going to move to his auntie and uncles in bel air. He whistled for a cab and when it came near the Licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror

Woah that sounds like my kind of movie Posted Image

CSL

CSL

Missing In Action

• ET Member
  • 1,769 posts
Will become famous
  • Admin:16
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:=F|A=CSL!
Contributor

HAHA nice movie review Siskel is turning over in his grave.

JoeDirt

JoeDirt

L11: Assassin

• Administrators
  • 5,290 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:21
nu i ve been bel aired,take your sense of humors back to 4chan dear sir

Turtle

Turtle

L3: Novice