RPG and FRAGGER Award

Mr.Karizmatic

Post your screenshots to get this award.

Rules :

1. The screenshot should be clear and visible.
2. For rpg : 5 kills, (including assists) with 1 shot will be given this award.
3. For fragger : 5 kills (including assists) with 1 fragmentation nade will be given this award.
4. Bots are included.

5. Must be on a =F|A= Server

6. Self kills do not count as kills

For example : 

KEV-%20RPG%207-27_zpsy1ndz7dp.jpg

If any questions post here.

Good luck!

Edited by Kevlar
added rule #5 & # 6. Also added the addition of assisted kills. Clarified Rule #3 with type of nade
  • Like 8

Do other servers and bot-twins count? :D

Sorry my friend - must be on a F|A server. :P

We accidentally forgot to add that rule when the award was setup.  Jump on one of our awesome F|A servers and do the same thing.  I dare you to be our first winner!!

• Like 3

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/102850418878922742/1CB9844BA107F3B6FE6B7FD83245309ED5C0BD7F/

Hoping this gets me the RPG award =D 5 Kills closer to the bottom of the list.

Thanks Sis for grabbing me the screenshot!!! I don't know what was going on with my console =P

• Like 5

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/102850418878922742/1CB9844BA107F3B6FE6B7FD83245309ED5C0BD7F/

Hoping this gets me the RPG award =D 5 Kills closer to the bottom of the list.

Thanks Sis for grabbing me the screenshot!!! I don't know what was going on with my console =P

thats a really hard screenshot to see but still i can get the name.. next time keep a wall in background and take ss it will be much clearer....

thats a really hard screenshot to see but still i can get the name.. next time keep a wall in background and take ss it will be much clearer....

I took the screenshot, I didn't pay attention to the background... 

• Like 1

For the next awards I will try, Like Sis said she took it for me. It can be kind of hard to get a screenshot of the kill feed if it doesn't display all the kills at once in my opinion. Full lobbies even harder if someone got kills right after. But nonetheless I'll try next time to get it out of console or have a good backdrop. I',m determined to get all of the current Insurgency awards first =P

• Like 2

FA#2 Server 

attachicon.gif20161125203946_1.jpg

Ae we including assists??... Your last 'kill' is one. So I feel it shouldn't count unless we are including assists?

For example this would be 5 kills. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=807982257

Courtesy of Bot Chuck.

-Pabb

-Can someone clear this up because if assists count as primary kills then I should have gotten my nade screenshot up well before this =/

We'll put our heads together and give you an "official ruling" on the assist question.

** in the meantime, if you've got a screen shot of your nade kills post it up!! That's waaaaay harder to get. I'd love to see it!

• Like 1

We'll put our heads together and give you an "official ruling" on the assist question.

** in the meantime, if you've got a screen shot of your nade kills post it up!! That's waaaaay harder to get. I'd love to see it!

... It was never taken cause I thought assists didn't count, it says 5 kills for award, not 4 kills one assist etc. I was just wondering for the next time or if Karizmatic should change what is required for the award so people know what they have to do to get it.  I'd love to see it too! But I never took it. Lol.

Are we including assists??... Your last 'kill' is one. So I feel it shouldn't count unless we are including assists?

We believe the award should be given even if one or more of the kills is recorded as an assist. Here is our thinking.

• The player still had to get themselves into the correct position, set up the shot and pull the trigger at the right second.  Those "skills" are represented in the spirit of the award.
  • The CO-OP Mode that we run is inherently dependent on team work.  Assists are part of the idea.
  • The official New World Interactive Wiki for Insurgency scoring shows that an assisted kill has the same point value as a solo kill (10 points).
  • We reviewed / referenced the only other (long standing) award that we have for RPG - from our CoD servers.  The rules for that award don't specifically exclude the possibility of counting a kill that was also an assist.

The boiled down version....assisted kills count for awards.  Just wanted you to know that we actually put some thought into it before responding. :D  

• Like 3

We believe the award should be given even if one or more of the kills is recorded as an assist. Here is our thinking.

• The player still had to get themselves into the correct position, set up the shot and pull the trigger at the right second.  Those "skills" are represented in the spirit of the award.
  • The CO-OP Mode that we run is inherently dependent on team work.  Assists are part of the idea.
  • The official New World Interactive Wiki for Insurgency scoring shows that an assisted kill has the same point value as a solo kill (10 points).
  • We reviewed / referenced the only other (long standing) award that we have for RPG - from our CoD servers.  The rules for that award don't specifically exclude the possibility of counting a kill that was also an assist.

The boiled down version....assisted kills count for awards.  Just wanted you to know that we actually put some thought into it before responding. :D  

Doesn't matter to me.. Just wanted the clear cut because in this topic it states kills. Thanks for telling me how it works though!!!!!! =)