Kameamea SeXy pics!

chunchunfu

Now that i got your attention:

Ingame Name (Origin): Kameamea
EvolveHQ :  <--- Not sure what this mean
How often do you play: Everyday, If i can.
Referral (Which member referred you): Boki
Do you use TS3 ( Yes / No (If not why not?)): Yes
Your expertise ( Coding, Web designing, Photoshop, etc) : Killing the enemy... 
Do you have VIP membership: NO
Have you donated: NO
Will you be able to help in recruiting?: I Definitively could
What you will be able to offer to community, if you join us: Im pretty friendly and like to help people, you cant go wrong when you are kind.

Tell us about yourself:

Im a father, husband, provider. I work 12+ hours a day, so not much time to do other things but unwind here at the house playing ET.  

Im Christian, play piano, guitar, bass, drums, percussion etc, trying to learn the Sax now.

I speak spanish and English... Im from a small Caribbean island called Puerto Rico.

I know i dont have the 40K EXP yet, but i wanted to introduce myself so if you see me in-game, please say hello. and lets frag the enemy.

Love to travel, i have been in many European contries also in slovakia, romania, hungary, poland, etc. some Scandinavian too.

"What do i need to do to be NOTICED?" thats my logo, so if you see it, give me a shout!!

Thanks for taking the time to read my Introduction!! :D

Haha :)

It looks like you wanted to introduce yourself but you filled in the application form, oh well no big deal, welcome to our forums !

Just in case you wanted to apply, you should read this and post your apply here : http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/184-applications-join-us/

Edited by Dovaah
  • Like 1

Hello welcone to the forums!

You filled in the application form instead of the introduction form, but that's ok. If you're still interested in filling that in, it should he located in the who are you sticky, in this same subforum. Can't link it easily on mobile phone :(.

• Like 1

Thanks all for such a warm welcoming.... Really looking forward to play with you all.  In case you wondering, i would love to be part of F/A family. i messed up the whole intro vs. application post. Sorry, let me know if i gotta resubmit the application somewhere else!!

Thanks all for such a warm welcoming.... Really looking forward to play with you all. In case you wondering, i would love to be part of F/A family. i messed up the whole intro vs. application post. Sorry, let me know if i gotta resubmit the application somewhere else!!

No problem at all, really :)

Way to apply :

Just in case you wanted to apply, you should read this and post your apply here : http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/184-applications-join-us/

• Like 2