Trump new President

SjaaKTreKHaaK

Hillary instead of Bernie. That's on the democrats. I voted for Bernie, cant stand Hillary.

Even with Trump. There are institutions like the Senat. It is no just all Trump.

People didnt vote fro Trump, they voted for change. And they won in a landslide.

i voted Bernie in primary..my point is the Republicans have full control now..House,Senate and the President..it won't effect me I'm old.I got a pension and 401k employer matched savings..young people have none of this ..that was the past.young people are on there own.. low wages,crappy retirement if not saving money ... blood if we make war..sheep's led to slaughter with eyes wide open...is sad Edited by Raskin
  • Like 3

i voted Bernie in primary..my point is the Republicans have full control now..House,Senate and the President..it won't effect me I'm old.I got a pension and 401k employer matched savings..young people have none of this ..that was the past.young people are on there own.. low wages,crappy retirement if not saving money ... blood if we make war..

So pretty much same thing as they used to have until now? Seems cant really go worse, reason they voted someone for change, cant honestly start pointing fingers before actual deeds are done from Trump, it obviously sounds as absurd as it does now, specially by all of his statements over the months in elections, but then again, ppl have seen that, they heard those statements and if they felt like he wasnt the best candidate compared to HIllary, the votes wouldnt of come out as they did. Give time time and then by all means, ppl can start judging.

Guess google earth is soon gonna show up the wall at border with Mexico :D

Well.. This is what mainly led the world to war in the past (yeah, I have ww2 in mind) even though for now all this is only speeches from him. Was it worthy to vote for the worst in order to avoid the bad.. No imho.. But only time will tell.. In waiting, good luck!!

Third world war is in progress but nobody take care because it's in Africa....

Edit : just 60 countries involved....

• Like 4

Yes... give the Mexicans that come to border mortar and bricks make them slave labor..they are good at mortar and tile..as big and long the wall will be this will keep them busy for decades..the tile will be cororful the wall lovely

I hope Trump keeps his promises and starts to actually do something about the illegal migration issue. Be it a wall then, or what ever it takes.

Hopefully that would open the other "leaders" eyes all around the world and make them see, that letting unnecessary refugees in, while taking the costs from the own poor citizens isn't the solution at these hard times.

Also if there are over 300 million ppl in Usa and they can gather up just these two candidates for running president...cant really blame these two for spending several millions for becoming a "end of the world"....huh :D

• Like 1

My hope is that he has good ideas around the trade deals.

If you want to produce in China: Sure, go ahead. But you pay extra for import.

So much ideas, inventions and money flooding into the Asian/Pacific region. Get some more products that are made in US. Yeah they will be more expansive. I'm willing to pay for it. It will help the economy.

This are very bad news for the same white, working-class groups (hard-hit by deindustrialization) that voted for Trump! I predict more inequality and a rise of nationalist violence. I hope to be wrong.

This all seems like the beginning of The Plot Against America by Philip Roth... 21st century style

The world lost big time during this election.

Never supported Trump, and I never will... but I'm trying to hold out hope that we can get some of our internal issues (like crumbling infrastructure, inequality, wage gap, etc) fixed up during these four years.

I'm certain he, and with that said, a Republican controlled congress, will last no more than four years. I just hope that we (Americans) can work on making ourselves better during these four years so that we can come back to help the world in a bigger, brighter, and more unifying way than ever before. Not gonna say anything negative, though there's lots I would like to say. But alas, that does not help anybody or anything.

Myself, I'm going to use whatever privilege I have to help those who will be unjustly targeted by this new administration. And I'm going to spread the word that this is not America. This is not what we stand for. This is the exact extremism that Mr. Trump talks so furiously about. But people are mad here, and they have been for awhile.

With all this said, just going to leave a quote to keep us going: "Sometimes it must get worse before it can get better". Hang in there folks.

• Like 5

• Leader

It's all up to the Electoral College to decide not the popular vote.

The people of the States elect the President, not the people of the Nation.  This system was designed so that the states with large populations are less able to run roughshod over the less-populated states.  "Checks and Balances". 

The world lost big time during this election.

Don't count your horses before they are hatched. :)

• Like 3

I exercised my right to vote yesterday and I have in every election since i was able to.

I do think it is somewhat naive to believe that any president will fix everything in your/our world.

Education is key no matter what side of the fence your on.

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

I think a lot of people are creating these fear based scenarios based on nothing, because we have nothing to go by. Trump has never been in Politics, so there's no record to base anything on. Only Time will tell how it plays out. 

• Like 3

I think a lot of people are creating these fear based scenarios based on nothing, because we have nothing to go by. Trump has never been in Politics, so there's no record to base anything on. Only Time will tell how it plays out. 

Sarah Palin (Troopergate, creationist denier of science) has been in politics. Mike Pence (promotes abstinence - no sex before marriage - sex education, calls homosexuality "types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus") has been in politics. Rudy Giuliani (aggressive law enforcement, claimed drop in crime while it actually comes from the abortion law effect) has been in politics. Newt Gingrich has been in politics.

Trump is not alone. I think we have some idea of what the Trump administration will bring.

Although I do agree with you that people fear because they don't know whether Trump will respect democracy. I personally think the checks and balances and opposition are large enough to avoid such things +his advisers will hold him in check.