Ed Zachary disease

PHANTASM

A woman was very distraught at the fact that she had not had a date, nor any sex in quite sometime. She was afraid she might have something wrong with her, so she decided to employ the medical expertise of a sex therapist. Her Primary Care Physician recommended that she go see Dr. Chang, the well-known sex therapist. So, she made an appointment and took the day off work to see the sex doctor.

Upon entering the examination room, Dr. Chang said, "OK, take off all your cwose." So she did. "Now, get down and crawl weery fass to the other side of woom." So, she stripped, got on all fours, and crawled across the room, displaying herself for the good doctor to investigate.

Dr. Chang then said, "OK now crawl reery fass to me," so she turned around and crawled facefirst to the doc.

Dr. Chang slowly shook his head and said "Your probrem vewy bad, you haf Ed Zachary Disease. Worse case I ever see. That why you not haf sex or dates."

Distraught, the woman asked, "What is Ed Zachary Disease? Is it bad?"

Dr. Chang shook his head and explained, "It when your face wook Ed Zachary wike your ass."

Bah, I've saying "Ed Zachary" for years with most people wondering WTF I was talking about. The ones that got it always had a good laugh. Now every nab on ET will be using it. Now everyone one will sound sofa king Whree Todd Tedd Choo Ah Sole! lol

Good post Phan.