What sports do you do?

Em!ly

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I used to play football for 8 years in a sunday league club, but now I train laying on a coach and watching others doing sports :v

• Like 3

Used to do taekwondo (6-7 years) untill I moved and I have yet to find a sports club or a sport that interests me, might go swimming.. And I enjoy playing badminton. Sadly the next 3-4 (please no more) months will be so cold I don't want to go out XD

Used to do taekwondo (6-7 years) untill I moved and I have yet to find a sports club or a sport that interests me, might go swimming.. And I enjoy playing badminton. Sadly the next 3-4 (please no more) months will be so cold I don't want to go out XD

welcome to canada lol im sure you will find a tae kwon do club there

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not as active as I'd like to be but I enjoy playing soccer or (football) to our euro and SA friends, american football, rugby, and on a nice summer day I like to relax and do a little fishing. During the winter I hibernate like a grizzly. 

I used to play a lot of soccer on my youth, also volleyball where my team had 3rd place on regional championship. :)

Later I entered the gym I usually go couple of times per week but tbh im not too much into the excercise right now I can barely find time...

• 4 weeks later...

ive trained that guy here!

http://olimpendurance.com/images/gallery/13855580613.jpg

MCFIT xP

Lol you trained that guy yes but my impression of what YOU look like, I can only base on your profile picture and that is hilarious xD

So all I see is the guy in your profile pic training that guy :P

• Like 1