What sports do you do?

Em!ly

Like the title says; what sport or sports do you do? :)

I'm playing football (training and matches) and playing hockey (only training). Love both sports, but I don't play hockey for a long time so I have to train first :P

Also doing some running (really early) or going to gym if I don't know what to do with my free time :P

What are you doing / playing? :)

Cool topic   :D

Hockey is no 1 for me, 2 teams, and i play one or twice a week, been playing all my life. Real Canadians always play hockey  B)

I stopped gym, but would be a good idea to go back.. don't like it that much .. 

Used to play football too, (soccer as we call it here) wasn't too bad but liked to spend my time on hockey way more.

Golfing some time as a hobby.

Used to go skiing too, but lost a bit of interest about it + it's far from home to go to a real mountain.

Used to run too, but stopped it too rough on knees, better like biking now.

pretty much it

• Like 1

I'm afraid I'm not that sporty , go to the gym twice a week. Would like to do some more though, but hate doing sports alone .

Haha.. I can understand that you hate doing sports alone. My motivation was also really bad, but after some time doing it alone, you will keep doing it! Atleast; that worked for me :P

Cool topic  

Hockey is no 1 for me, 2 teams, and i play one or twice a week, been playing all my life. Real Canadians always play hockey 

I stopped gym, but would be a good idea to go back.. don't like it that much .. 

Used to play football too, (soccer as we call it here) wasn't too bad but liked to spend my time on hockey way more.

Golfing some time as a hobby.

Used to go skiing too, but lost a bit of interest about it + it's far from home to go to a real mountain.

Used to run too, but stopped it too rough on knees, better like biking now.

pretty much it

Nice to hear, have some sports in common. Sad you stopped skiing.. I really would love to do that once, never did it before. Also sad its too rough on your knees to run, but biking is also really great to do in the great nature :)

• Like 2