Seat Leon

Fighter

Hey guys, anyone here from spain who maybe has some more Infos about the new Seat Leon?

Well i planned to buy the Seat Leon Cupra with 290 PS current type.

Are there any big new developments on the new one?

The normal Seat Leon gets the most things now that was allready available for the Cupra version.

Well in some forums are speculations for a new Cupra with 4 drive? Would like to knew if there is something coming.

Then i will wait to buy the new car. Would be good to get some infos :/

• Like 1

I have seat ibiza! Yay! It's the first time I can say something because they're both seat but now I'll leave.

Hahaha :D

My current car is a seat leon from 2012.

But now i want something with more horsepower :D

The Cupra is a great car driven it last week.

This package with 4 drive would be awesome.

Edited by Fighter?!

For that money u might as well go with the Golf GTI 2.0 with 200HP, better quality, better equipement.

Not really :/

The equipement is nearly the same. I have same stuff in my current Seat Leon that the Golf had to this time too!

At this time there was a gap in quality. But now it is nearly the same too!

And when i buy the cupra, the golf GTI will just see my back lights :)

Also i got some insider infos i wanted to have, the cupra is available with 4 drive, which is really cool.

But, i have looked for a Golf too. It's not the same feeling as in the cupra, this car is just awesome! :)

I work for a car dealership and i sell Volkswagen, Seat, Audi, all brands...

Seat and Vw it's the same (same technology on board) but Seat is less expensive !

Never tried the Cupra but for me Leon FR TDI 2.0L 150 ch or 184 ch (diesel) or 1.8 TSI 180Ch for gaz are very good products

Why ?

1st : Because id'love to see you with "FR" on your car , you will think about me (France) every day ! :P

2nd : Between those 2 products there is too much money just for : design (change wheels, and a bigger motor), especially if you say that all you want is now in the normal version

3rd : Why do you need a big motor ? Only if you go on race, don't need to have more "horsepower" as you will pay more : price of the car, insurance, fuel .... and fees if police catch you :lol: 150 or 184 is enough !

About 4 wheels same question  : Do you live in the mountain , or how many time per month you will use 4x4 ?

if it's just for fun it's useless , save your money for going in a trip with your new car.

• Like 3

I work for a car dealership and i sell Volkswagen, Seat, Audi, all brands...

Seat and Vw it's the same (same technology on board) but Seat is less expensive !

Never tried the Cupra but for me Leon FR TDI 2.0L 150 ch or 184 ch (diesel) or 1.8 TSI 180Ch for gaz are very good products

Why ?

1st : Because id'love to see you with "FR" on your car , you will think about me (France) every day ! :P

2nd : Between those 2 products there is too much money just for : design (change wheels, and a bigger motor), especially if you say that all you want is now in the normal version

3rd : Why do you need a big motor ? Only if you go on race, don't need to have more "horsepower" as you will pay more : price of the car, insurance, fuel .... and fees if police catch you :lol: 150 or 184 is enough !

About 4 wheels same question  : Do you live in the mountain , or how many time per month you will use 4x4 ?

if it's just for fun it's useless , save your money for going in a trip with your new car.

You sound like my mum :D:D

Well in all cases you are right, can't say nothing against it. But i will tell you the same as i did to my mum. This car is my dream car and i will buy it.

And the bigger motor is for some reasons also good in our town (yes for some little races), also the 4x4 will be really helpful in our winters, we have a lot of mountains here and everyday i need to drive 2 mountains up

Well also it's good for other reason :P And i like 4x4, thats why i also thought of buying a Audi RS3 with quattro

• Like 2

You sound like my mum :D:D

Well in all cases you are right, can't say nothing against it. But i will tell you the same as i did to my mum. This car is my dream car and i will buy it.

And the bigger motor is for some reasons also good in our town (yes for some little races), also the 4x4 will be really helpful in our winters, we have a lot of mountains here and everyday i need to drive 2 mountains up

Well also it's good for other reason :P And i like 4x4, thats why i also thought of buying a Audi RS3 with quattro

Sometimes being "a mum" is the way of the reason

You can also call me "sensei" it's better than mum :P

After it's your money, just don't act to quickly ! 

Not really :/

The equipement is nearly the same. I have same stuff in my current Seat Leon that the Golf had to this time too!

At this time there was a gap in quality. But now it is nearly the same too!

And when i buy the cupra, the golf GTI will just see my back lights :)

Also i got some insider infos i wanted to have, the cupra is available with 4 drive, which is really cool.

But, i have looked for a Golf too. It's not the same feeling as in the cupra, this car is just awesome! :)

Considering Seat is owned by VW, then u should realize that the fancy stuffs will always be in their prime models, such as classic GTI models, same goes for Skoda and Passat.

I think you can kill yourself and maybe few mates when showing off the "power" with much less money. Dont think a new car is a good investment as the value drops so fast.

But since you got the money for the car, you should also be prepared for the suprise prices of the service that the quarantee or the insurance does not cover...just read the text that is printed small

• Like 1

Considering Seat is owned by VW, then u should realize that the fancy stuffs will always be in their prime models, such as classic GTI models, same goes for Skoda and Passat.

It should be like this yes. But honestly VW do not have more quality. There are some new things VW has before Seat yes, but i don't need this. Golf R and Seat Leon Cupra using same Motor.

Same goes for Skoda and Passat? Do you mean Audi?

Just have a look at the back lights from the new Seat Ateca, they are nearly the same Audi ueses for there cars. Skoda starts to use the too. The new back lights of vw, hmm i don't like them so much. It's also all a opinion of liking or not. We can have a 'discussion' from days over this topic :)

Same goes to mobile phones iPhone or Samsung at the end it's just a thing which you like more. You can do calls with both phones :P

Sometimes being "a mum" is the way of the reason

You can also call me "sensei" it's better than mum :P

After it's your money, just don't act to quickly !

I have waited so long, i will be patience enough to wait another year maybe. There is no exact info of when the Seat leom Cupra is available with 4 drive, they just can say in 2017 :D