Organizational chart

FrostedFlake

Hi everyone,

Maybe i'm the only one, but I think it could be fun to have an organizational chart, like who are leaders, recruiters, members, with their levels. Maybe it would be better as a list, I don't know.

I don't find it if it's already done...

Flake

scroll down to the last of forum page u shall see , Administrator,Leader,Co-leadr,Staff,Recruiter,GFX TEAM.. click on anyone and u shall see the names ....

• Like 3

It will be too hard to make it cause there are plenty of members from all the games and u need to start searching the search for all the members and then divide in all the respected games etc.. if u want to u can that would be good...

It will be too hard to make it cause there are plenty of members from all the games and u need to start searching the search for all the members and then divide in all the respected games etc.. if u want to u can that would be good...

Why make it so hard on yourself? Just generalize group names for the members of the games. Like this: 

Founder (name)

|

Leaders (names)

|

Co-leaders (names) 

etc. etc. 

And then for the members use just the group names and not the individual names.

Edited by Icedragon

Well yeah. But, there is no graphical chart, like the ones you see within an organization, including the names of the individuals within that group. 

i really like that idea tbh and even i have suggested this stuff some time back but the thing is if we want every ET,INSURGENCY,COD,BF,TF2, every members name while we do the list then it will be alot for individual guy.. but if u guys want u me and someone else can colaborate and do it it will be easy and wont be a burden for one guy.. I m just saying for 1 guy it is too much...