I need your help people of the world!

Papito

Hello

I need some of your help please guys and girls, my sis will marry soon, and she want to do something special to my brother in law, so, she decided to do a video, but she needs photos from some parts of the world with a romantic phrase, she get one from Argentina, but she needs more, I want to help her and I told her that I have a lot of friends for all the world.

Could you please help me with a photo from your country and a romantic phrase in your language? Please. <3

Example:

post-460-0-41957800-1476761508_thumb.jpg

Thanks in advanced.

• Like 5

A photo is hard but from the netherlands ;)
Gefeliciteerd met jullie bruiloft Groeten uit Nederland

translation

congratulations with your wedding greetings from the netherlands

congratz papito :)

I didn't took this picture myself because I never went to this but this is from keukenhof its a place full with flower decoration you only can visit 1 or 2 weeks a year
But I Couldn't think of a nicer fitting picture from The Netherlands its beautifull and I am actually planning to see this event next year :)

• Like 2

Any specific subjects you'd like? Nature, architecture, landscape, portraits, etc?
I'll take a day off work tomorrow and head out with my camera.

• Like 4

@Xerni Anything, I will not ask for a representative place of your country, anything is ok, just take the photo with your heart, you will know how to show the beauty of it.

Thanks to everyone, if you can take the photo by yourselves will be great, the phrase write it in your natal language, I be care to put the phrase on the photo, thanks again for helping.

there are plenty of romantic monuments and places in india but i cant visit whole country .. if u want i can take out pics from google and write in hindi and urdu and telugu the romantic phrases for u .. I can try to take pics of places where i live but cant of whole india... if u say yes i shall do it with google pics..

I can take a picture of Eindhoven's Blob (google it to see how silly it is :P) tomorrow, if it's not raining. I'll let you know.

Just a bad iphone 4 though, so it will suck.

• Like 1

Bled:

lakebledfromthemountain.jpg

kissing%20point%20bled.jpg

Bled_barve_soncni_vzhod_01.jpg

shutterstock_239677834-glavna-slika.jpg

Part from the coast

portoroz-promenada-3.jpg

piran-in-obzidje.jpg

protoroz-panorama_p51.jpg

koper2.jpg

Some others from Slovenia:

1_22285b9ff262ac1ca855f5a5c6490dee.jpg

Naravne_lepote_Slovenije.jpg

1-Ljubljana.jpg

Slika7-Predjamski-grad.jpg

“Ljubezen je sestavljena iz ene duše, ki živi v dveh telesih.”

“Videti njo pomeni ljubiti jo, a ljubiti jo pomeni ljubiti jo večno.”

“Ljubim te, a ne zgolj zato, ker si, kar si, a tudi zato, kar sem jaz, ko sem s tabo.”

“Ljubezen je tisto stanje, ko je sreča druge osebe bolj pomembna od lastne.”

“Najboljše in najlepše stvari na svetu ne morejo biti videne ali dotaknjene. Morajo se začutiti s srcem.”

“Ljubiš ne tako, da bi našel popolno osebo, temveč tako, da vidiš nepopolno osebo popolno.”

“Za vsako lepoto obstaja oko, ki jo bo uzrlo. Za vsako resnico obstaja uho, ki jo bo slišalo. Za vsako ljubezen obstaja srce, ki jo bo sprejelo.”

Hope some of this helps.

• Like 2

@Xerni Anything, I will not ask for a representative place of your country, anything is ok, just take the photo with your heart, you will know how to show the beauty of it.

Sounds good! :) I have not yet been able to take a day off... but tomorrow I have free!

And it just so happens that I need to head towards the "city gardens"/arboretum for an important matter, so I will bring my camera and tripod with me and do the best I can!

Best wishes!

• Like 1