Do you think that protection against immagration in the u.s should go up?

SL!VER

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think protection against immigration in the U.S. should go up?

• Yes!!!
    • No!!!

It all depends on if its Legal or Illegal immigration. I find no fault with legal immigration but if someone is here illegally they should go be deported or do whats necessary to acquire a green card/work visa.

I think that the question should be more specific.

It all depends on if its Legal or Illegal immigration. I find no fault with legal immigration but if someone is here illegally they should go be deported or do whats necessary to acquire a green card/work visa.

I think that the question should be more specific.

I'm rollin with GraveDigger on this. It's a slanted question that doesn't differentiate between someone being in the US legally or illegally.

I do think we have too many people coming in illegally, there are always Mexicans on the highways here walking with their backpacks on their way north. But if I was a Mexican I would want to come here too, so I get it. I'm part Indian so I totally understand that "white" people are immigrants too.

Maybe we need a better fence. Or help Mexicans fix their country so they don't all come here.

Maybe if America gets bad enough the Mexicans won't want to come here anymore.