• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Ughh.

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Butterz

Butterz

L7: Teacher

• Inactive Member
  • 1,103 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:12
  • Server:None

Posted Image

What I was trying to say is, that they will be in deep shit if they don't win against Serbia.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

SL!VER

SL!VER

L3: Novice

• User
  • 212 posts
Unknown at this point
HOLY SHIT PEOPLE THIS WAS JUST SUPPOSED TO BE A THING TO CHEER UP RAMBAA NOT BET ON SOCCOR !!! lol :)

nani*

nani*

L10: Grand Master

• Honored Veteran
  • 4,502 posts
Glorious beacon of light
  • EvolveHQ:naniax
  • Admin:20
  • T-M:ET: 20-14
    Cod: 0-0
    TF2: 0-0

Donator

Do you ever feel just so sad, discouraged, and frusturated with life that you don't know what to do anymore?
There's about 234823 negative things going on in your life at the moment?
Nothing is going your way?
Well, that's how I feel.
Just thought you'd all like to know.

You will always find in your life situations in which u wish just go away, not having to go through them. These situations are what make us stronger throughout our lives. Always think that circumstances change, after a bad day, comes one that is not so bad, and the next day may be the best day of your life, who knows ...try to get positive side to things despite how bad they can be. Lean on those in whom u trust, family, friends ...they will always be there for you :)

SL!VER

SL!VER

• User
  • 212 posts
Unknown at this point
+1 for nani :) that was useful lol

Butterz

Butterz

L7: Teacher

• Inactive Member
  • 1,103 posts
  • Admin:12

You will always find in your life situations in which u wish just go away, not having to go through them. These situations are what make us stronger throughout our lives. Always think that circumstances change, after a bad day, comes one that is not so bad, and the next day may be the best day of your life, who knows ...try to get positive side to things despite how bad they can be. Lean on those in whom u trust, family, friends ...they will always be there for you :)

-1 I've heard that before and its never true. Life gets worse and worse, but hey, I don't really give a shit.

Term![email protected]

Term![email protected]

L4: Apprentice

• Honored Veteran
  • 424 posts
  • Admin:19

Do you ever feel just so sad, discouraged, and frusturated with life that you don't know what to do anymore?
There's about 234823 negative things going on in your life at the moment?
Nothing is going your way?
Well, that's how I feel.
Just thought you'd all like to know.

I dont get it what teens have to complain about life, when they are 16. 16 is nothing you havnt seen life at all. Channel yourself in doing something you like. and joes questions are most applicable. If those dont apply to you then you have no reason to complain.

Guest_R..pace!_*

Guest_R..pace!_*
  • Guests

I dont get it what teens have to complain about life, when they are 16. 16 is nothing you havnt seen life at all. Channel yourself in doing something you like. and joes questions are most applicable. If those dont apply to you then you have no reason to complain.

Were you never a teen? Of course when you look back you see that the worries and pressures of teen life were unfounded, but when you're a teenager this wisdom doesn't seem to be intrinsic to the significance teenage life.

Edited by R..pace!, 16 June 2010 - 08:41 AM.

SL!VER

SL!VER

• User
  • 212 posts
Unknown at this point

Were you never a teen? Of course when you look back you see that the worries and pressures of teen life were unfounded, but when you're a teenager this wisdom doesn't seem to be intrinsic to the significance teenage life.

thats right r.pace you tell him :)

Wifestein

Wifestein

L11: Assassin

• Regular User
  • 6,309 posts
Welcome to my world!

SL!VER

SL!VER

• User
  • 212 posts
Unknown at this point
lol shut up alex ;) jk you can talk

Husa

Husa

L9: Master

• Banned
  • 2,196 posts
Contributor

What I was trying to say is, that they will be in deep shit if they don't win against Serbia.

Posted Image

SL!VER

SL!VER

• User
  • 212 posts
Unknown at this point
people focus on the topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users