Looking for new mouse ...

MummyT

... which should replace my Logitec MX 518. I repaired it 2 times meanwhile and the logo isnt almsot visible anymore. Too bad, Logitech does not offer an equivalent replacement. And I dont wanna buy a used mx518 one for 100 €.

Maybe anyone of you had the same problem replacing the MX518 legend.

The legendary 518.  Hard to find anything quite like that one.  I like the razor diamond back optical mouse. It comes with software that I personally don't use but others have used it with good results.  Even without the software the razer mouse comes with,  I find that the windows drivers suit my needs just fine.  I should also mention that the size of the mouse is on the large size.  If I remember correctly, the mx18 is somewhat smaller in palm.

The G400 is not sold anymore from Logitech. The ones available are at pretty high prices at amazon for new ones - around 90 €.

@Dong: I have tons of mice too. But not a good one.

@post_offline.pngZer0: how is the mouse Wheel button (middle)? Hard to press or goes soft down? I bought 2 Logitech MX Master - both had crap middle mouse button.

Edited by MummyT

probably the weight and shape of your old mouse that you should look for a new one, try to find mouse that fits your hand like glove :-) 

@post_offline.pngZer0: how is the mouse Wheel button (middle)? Hard to press or goes soft down? I bought 2 Logitech MX Master - both had crap middle mouse button.

I think it's one of the best mouse available. Shape is like zowie EC2-a, sensor is the best available and the scroll wheel is great. It has one of the best warranty available since it's a logitech.

It has also a spring system for main mouse buttons who provide a really great click and it's lightweight (87g) and if you want a little more weight you can add 10g more.

For ppls who have looking for a right hand mouse I think this is awesome.

Compared to a razer deathadder its much better quality.

I can't compare the scroll wheel with mx master because I never use it.

I decided for Logi G403. Nice mouse for not nice price (almost 70 €) :) but it looks like good working, even the middle mouse button is good. I instantly placed the additional weight inside.

Thanks for help guys!