Pic of the Day 07.10.16

DJ aka GDR DJ

• Leader

I looked this one up:

4xuqj7g8.jpg

and found "Mr Xiang was cursing along the motorway to Chongqing in south west China when he heard a large "bang" from the opposing lane of traffic. As he looked to the source of the noise, a 60-inch circular saw blade came bounding over the bushes of the central reservation, slicing its way towards his car. Fortuitously for Mr Xiang, the trajectory of the blade saw it lodge itself into the bonnet of his car - rather than skimming over his bumper and embedding itself in his windscreen.

According to police reports, a pick up truck travelling in the opposite direction had clipped the central barrier, causing its load of rusted saw blades to spill from its rear into the road. "

I ran across this vid during my search.   :D

• Like 3

I looked this one up:

4xuqj7g8.jpg

and found "Mr Xiang was cursing along the motorway to Chongqing in south west China when he heard a large "bang" from the opposing lane of traffic. As he looked to the source of the noise, a 60-inch circular saw blade came bounding over the bushes of the central reservation, slicing its way towards his car. Fortuitously for Mr Xiang, the trajectory of the blade saw it lodge itself into the bonnet of his car - rather than skimming over his bumper and embedding itself in his windscreen.

According to police reports, a pick up truck travelling in the opposite direction had clipped the central barrier, causing its load of rusted saw blades to spill from its rear into the road. "

Ugh.... I bet after that saw blade accident, the first thing Mr. Xiang did was call his significant other and tell them how much he loved them :lol:  I know that's what I'd do!

I ran across this vid during my search.   :D

Edited by theGooch

• Leader

and found "Mr Xiang was cursing along the motorway 

I just noticed how they spelled "cruising".

I believe that Mr. Xiang was not cursing until after the accident! :D

I suspect that he muttered something like 圣屎 !  

• Like 1