VIP

Symfony

I'm not entirely sure where to post this, but when does the VIP purchase actually take effect? It wasn't too long ago that a bought it (a few minutes, maybe 10 or 15), but I was just curious.

u mean u were paying via paypal and wait for recognizing in status?

tha admins need to check this on paypal afaik and then they will grant it. its not automatic. it looks like some manual work at least for donations. 

• Like 2

• Leader

I'm not entirely sure where to post this, but when does the VIP purchase actually take effect? It wasn't too long ago that a bought it (a few minutes, maybe 10 or 15), but I was just curious.

You should make a post with your donation information In "2016 - Donations - Post in this topic once you donate ".

Post your information like SpyderWebber did for his VIP Donation here : http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/77066-2016-donations-post-in-this-topic-once-you-donate/?p=725343

Mr. von Rantala manually checks that topic against the donation records every few days and then acknowledges the donations as he did here : http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/77066-2016-donations-post-in-this-topic-once-you-donate/?p=725544  

Once your profile group is set to Silver, Gold or Platinum VIP, then you can ask any Level 17+ (Recruiter +) admin to set your server level to 5,6 or 7.   :)

• Like 1