Any Runners here?

theGooch

Hey,  Are there any runners that make the forum rounds?  If so, how long have you been an active runner and why do you enjoy it?

I've been running for about 4 years now and it is about the best thing evar!  Basically I find it to be the easiest form of exercise out there with little to no equipment other than your clothes and your shoes.

And... it is soooo good for you!

• Like 1

I come and go in running, sadly I left almost 2 years ago the running part and I couldnt retake it, but soon I will.

its awesome srsly and also kinda become addictive.

• Like 1

I used to run every day back in the days I trained kickbox & boxing. It was everyday training routine. Later i continued it and it really is adictive. But since i went on my first onboard a ship contract (first was 7 months at sea), with all the stress on ship I started smoking again and lost 16 kg's in 7 months. When I came back home, I was too exausted to start running again. And It allready past more than 4 years since my last cardio training. But when I recover from some other stuff, I hope I can start again. And it was 6-10 km's , depend what route we took.

• Like 1

I enjoy running the length of my road before it comes to an end. It's about a mile to the end of it so I try to go the full way for 2. Running really clears my mind. Also nice to be outside. Sadly I've been getting lazy lately.

Cyclist. I cycle at 30 kph+- and usually do about 20-30 km

But tbh I kinda want to aim for 150km bouts. Then you can actually go somewhere.. No time for that stuff though t.t

• Like 1

Cyclist. I cycle at 30 kph+- and usually do about 20-30 km

But tbh I kinda want to aim for 150km bouts. Then you can actually go somewhere.. No time for that stuff though t.t

That is a good bit of biking there. I keep getting invites to go biking on a 241km ride but not sure I could keep up. lol.

That is a good bit of biking there. I keep getting invites to go biking on a 241km ride but not sure I could keep up. lol.

Yeah I'm not actually able to cycle that much at my kamikaze-like speed haha. I'm always limited by back pain rather than legs or endurance. I expect to be able to go much further if I buy a bike that's actually right for my length. But with what money? I saved up an amount that is legendary amongst students in the Netherlands, but it's not even close to enough for getting a bachelor in Medicine >.<

• Like 1

• 1 month later...