F|A tag

icedog

Not sure if this is where I should post this but here I go. I was recently told to tag up in the silent server as I was now a trial member  ( very cool by the way ) but if I go to the Jay Mod I get kicked because I have the tag on. Do I need to remove the tag to play on the Jay Mod server or is the tag to worn on all F|A servers. thanks 

Not sure if this is where I should post this but here I go. I was recently told to tag up in the silent server as I was now a trial member  ( very cool by the way ) but if I go to the Jay Mod I get kicked because I have the tag on. Do I need to remove the tag to play on the Jay Mod server or is the tag to worn on all F|A servers. thanks 

Like I mentioned on the server, find someone lvl 17 or above, or post in tracker, to set your lvl on the servers

Only members are allowed to wear tags, and the server does not know you are a member unless you have a lvl set that shows you are a member.

• Like 3

Same thing happened to me.  Sucked and you feel like you're being targeted.

I would think that at this time that this step should be mandatory for the ones with access.

You do what you're told to do and then get booted from servers and then have to hook up with some players you don't know.  It's difficult.  Perhaps send the leaders the trial members ID's and let them make the effective changes as part of being accepted as a trial member.  Less confusion.

PS: Welcome and don't let the "speed bump" get in your way of a great time!

• Like 1

Same thing happened to me.  Sucked and you feel like you're being targeted.

I would think that at this time that this step should be mandatory for the ones with access.

You do what you're told to do and then get booted from servers and then have to hook up with some players you don't know.  It's difficult.  Perhaps send the leaders the trial members ID's and let them make the effective changes as part of being accepted as a trial member.  Less confusion.

PS: Welcome and don't let the "speed bump" get in your way of a great time!

there is no confusion until now  this is how we do it been doing it that way for 9 years 

we have tracker where you can post to get your levels set or find a level 17 + there are over probably 30 people that can set level s o should not be that difficult to find somone

we have lives as much as the rest of you sometimes things dont get done on the spot  so be a little more patient and just ask around eventually you will get set in the meantime take tags off to play

its really not a big deal

• Like 3

there is no confusion until now  this is how we do it been doing it that way for 9 years 

we have tracker where you can post to get your levels set or find a level 17 + there are over probably 30 people that can set level s o should not be that difficult to find somone

we have lives as much as the rest of you sometimes things dont get done on the spot  so be a little more patient and just ask around eventually you will get set in the meantime take tags off to play

its really not a big deal

At the risk of coming off as a b***... (soooorry!) this is not true. -.- The confusion part I mean..

I've been with FA since 2011 and have seen a lot of people over the years be confused about the autowarns on server after being accepted. I... was one of those people. <_< Many people know that it's a way to prevent tag stealers, but many people don't understand that they need to be set before putting on tags. When I first joined I figured it was all taken care of after I was put on trial. It would be a good idea to add a clause in the application process, or maybe when someone posts in a trial app for acceptance... or when they make a welcome new trial topic... to just put a small note about being set first before using tags. Because for some people... like the two we see above.. (and even for me when I first joined).. it's a little intimidating or confusing. Especially if they're not aware of how things work completely. I love FA... you know I do, but communication is one area we could work on in whole to make experiences much easier for newer users in the future. ^.^ You know? <3

• Like 2

fair enough statement did not figure it was that big an issue

let me see if i cant get some kind of note or something similar

put on the app or in the place they read on how to join thanks for feedback 

• Like 3

I hear you. Ideal would be if we would have a centralized system that sets/removes level. But hey, the game is 13 years old and we are still rocking it :)

I can set you up with the levels. I will hang out on silent1 for a couple hours.

• Like 1

i guess it's because of your panzer, noone likes it so please remove your tags :P just kidding ;)

you would love it if you were on the right team. Thanks everyone for your help have levels set everywhere I play. ;-)