Cfg changes needed?

Carbonautics

Hey, guys. now i'm no expert in cfg thing,

1. So i experienced that everytime i start et it loads its own cfg idk which one, but doesn't load the attached below cfg, i would like to know how to do that.

2. I would also like to know if there are any changes that could help improve my performance.

3. my crosshair is always red and I couldn't find the code for crosshair to change it. would like cyan or green color.

4. idk if the cfg can be optimized[ change few things] that could be better for 1000dpi mouse[ I use only 1000dpi on my mouse so would like it].

5. The cfg was originally created by Xernicus, thanks for that[ if you are reading it ], and also I made some few changes to it of my own.   ;) 

my Pc specs:

Intel i3 4150 @3.5Ghz

Nvidia GeForce GT610[ pretty old one till now], also Intel 4400k integrated [ idk if its running both simultaneously or I have to change some settings for that]

win 10 pro 64bit

playing only on jay3,occasionally on jay2,

Thanks for having a look at it :)

Carbonautics.cfg

here are some usefull scripts named. i have for example a crosshair color change script, cus sometimes i like red, cyan, yellow, depends on brightness of map =)

http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/163-et-scripts-for-your-cfg/

If you don't want to have to load your config every time you start ET you can do either:

1. Add /exec carbonautics.cfg to the end of the autoexec.cfg in your etmain folder.

OR

2. Delete the autoexec from the etmain folder and rename your config from carbonautics to autoexec

• Like 1