FA Logo...? >_>

Oh my gawd... Please after seeing this, it's great, but make some Insurgency ones! I will most definetly use them and promote them to my friends in game that are members!!! Please add me on steam. You have helped me a countless number of times and I'd love to play with you!!!

• Like 2

Woo! Thank you for the feedback :) Happy that they are well received. ^.^ I have other ideas for these like banners or stuff in the future as long as founders like the idea.

Cool, reflects the ET orientation precisly. Tried on dark\bright theme, 1st one works on both;)

btw discovered Carbon Blue forum skin, there´s one logo already...

The carbon blue theme is what inspired me to do this :D The CB logo is nice and all... but it doesn't feel like it fits exactly? It feels ...Idk... not sure how to describe it. So I started a new CB logo, but wanted to have an official lettering started first. ^.^