Backup

Dominatrix

Hey ladies and gentleman!!
Imma need some help cuz I've never been a geek in tech.
My laptop needs to be reinstalled, and I kinda dont wanna lose all my data from the game, as in EtKey, cfg etc.
How to (if there's a way) to make a backup on the folder, which is located on Disc:C? 

copy on an usb stick:

- your etkey (etmain folder).

- your silent.dat file (silent folder).

- and your cfg (use the etconfig file of the profile in the mode you play the most if you don't have one).

• Like 2

Earlier this year, I had issues with my old XP gaming rig which had ET. I just copied the whole ET folder onto my newer Win 7 computer. When I ran it the first time, the resolution was wrong; I assumed this was due to the new video card environment, etc. But on running it the second time, it work normally. Admittedly, there's no uninstaller in the Programs and Features Control Panel now, but I don't plan on uninstalling it.

So if your USB stick is big enough, you could try just copying the whole folder.