EXP resetted? Why?

AllahuAkbar

make sure your pb is enabled or xp wont save 

• Start-up ET
  • Bring down the console
  • Enter /pb_cl_enable
  • Enter /pb_ver to check if PB is enabled, it should say something like; Punkbuster Client (v.1.274) Enabled

if you dont have a et key visit etkey.org and aquire one there put it in your etmain folder and try it out 

let us know if that works  :)

Edited by D..X
  • Like 1

make sure your pb is enabled or xp wont save 

• Start-up ET
  • Bring down the console
  • Enter /pb_cl_enable
  • Enter /pb_ver to check if PB is enabled, it should say something like; Punkbuster Client (v.1.274) Enabled

That's not really true, u only need etkey for XP to save, PB has no referrence to it. In his case considering he's playing silent, then that would be silent.dat file if im not mistaken.

As the OP stated, some other players were having same issue in last couple of days, so maybe it could be something on the server side thats making XP dissapear as we had at past too. If there's anyone else that has lost XP in recent days, weeks without doing anything, post here so we can gather more informations.

• Like 2

ok that may be true but if i go on a server and play with pb disabled whatever xp i made does not save 

but ya make sure you have a etkey

My EXP is back now..

I've noticed one thing, at the time when it was resetted to Zero, it asked me to confirm connection into your server. Like ''Want to connect to Fa.clan... something YES/NO''  

Idk what kind of bug this is/was.

But my EXP is back now.
Thanks.

The yes no question comes up when the server you try to connect to is full. It allows you to go to another FA server.

The server had some hiccups earlier. It might need a restart soon. We will talk about this internally and take measurements if necessary. Thank you for the report.

• Like 1

My EXP is back now..

I've noticed one thing, at the time when it was resetted to Zero, it asked me to confirm connection into your server. Like ''Want to connect to Fa.clan... something YES/NO''  

Idk what kind of bug this is/was.

But my EXP is back now.

Thanks.

Maybe u then connected to different server (Hadcore?) and u didnt notice u were on it, reason u had 0 xp if u never played there?

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

Maybe u then connected to different server (Hadcore?) and u didnt notice u were on it, reason u had 0 xp if u never played there?

Or more likely Jay 2, if he's never been there and clicked on yes when it told him server full on Jay 1.

Seems like he didn't know what that popup was

Or more likely Jay 2, if he's never been there and clicked on yes when it told him server full on Jay 1.

Seems like he didn't know what that popup was

Well considering his OP post:

Server Silent.

He was playing on silent and silent1 has redirect done on the hardcore if im not mistaken, while jaymod servers are purely jaymod redicted. (jay1 > jay2)

• Like 1

Lmfao yep, I connected to Silent, it put me into another server...

God sakes im dumb.

Am sorry for that lol.

Never happened to me.

(lies):P

I guess first time I joined FA from ET "Join game" server list or by IP to jay1 and after that kept joining via Severs Menu presented in-game to jay2, or was it vice versa. We never shall know;)

Not that it´s a bad thing as it gives a possibility to get to know other servers which might suit even better for some players.

About XP: read signature... ;)