Music and YOUR Passion.

Pabbatt Blue

One of my favorite hobbies besides gaming is to longboard, both dowhill or just carving. For music I'd have to go with HANDS down Gary Clark Jr. If you haven't heard of him give him a try, great guitarist and musician.

Lets hear some other peoples!

-Pabb

• Like 1

Most of the time as I said before I tend to stand in front of a mirror and talk to myself. LoL. Well now for real, my hobbie and my biggest oassion are animals, ofc I love animals specially dogs more than humans. We have an animal shelter here in my city for abandond dogs, I ususlly volounteer there in my free time. Lately not that much, but when I'm not there in person I donate money/dog food/blankets/toys, all neccesary.. There is nothing else that makes me so happy when bunch of dogs ran into me push me on the floor and start licking my face haha. I just love them. About the music, I went to junior music school (last for 6 years in Croatia) i played the piano, tryed to play the guitar but didn't like it. I was good at piano, but when I ran into pubertee I lost interest of sitting 6 hours and play same old melodies. And I stopped. I have to clasic pianos@ my home, both my grandmother & my mother play now and then, but me never again. But hey, I have two dogs to play with. It's all I need.

• Like 1

Most of the time as I said before I tend to stand in front of a mirror and talk to myself. LoL. Well now for real, my hobbie and my biggest oassion are animals, ofc I love animals specially dogs more than humans. We have an animal shelter here in my city for abandond dogs, I ususlly volounteer there in my free time.

http://9gag.com/gag/abZQyEb/every-girl-s-reaction-when-i-tell-them-i-volunteer-in-animal-rescue heheh, but jokes a side that's really nice.

Well my passion used to be riding bikes especially downhill but some of my friends stopped so I stopped. My bike now needs a fix and that means money. I do miss dirt and woods though.

• Like 1

music is my passion :) im dj and i learn producing music :)

and i have an aquarium with some really nice fishes in there (dornaugen) and a fighting fish in a lil cube. but my cat is my biggest treasure. 

• Like 2

Music is first and foremost my most adored art form.  It is something that will keep me entertained and challenged for the rest of my life.  And then, like schNee, my cat is also there to keep me in check when her human ignores her needs......:-)

• Like 2

My voice was my best.. I use to like to just bust out singing..in the kitchen..the shower.the car..to girls..even if I sucked it made them laugh and liked it anyway..it helps if you tickle them at the same time

• Like 1

All good posts people! Never be afraid to

explain the real you!!!

...there is hobbies topic...... never heard of Gary Clark Jr ..nice old blusey sound..something I haven't heard...so many artists today some get missed
  • Like 1

My passion is firefighting and i live for it every day. i never thought id do anything like it but now i love it. As for music i perfer metal and rock. usually every day i listen to Parkway Drive. it gets me going day by day

• Like 1