Flible signature request

I am looking for a signature in the anime theme. Attached is a signature that I am currently using in a different forum. I have no idea what anime it is from (if it even is, could be fanart). Here is a link to a signature I also particularly like (Except of course, the fact that the character's name is on it). http://kagomefantasy.deviantart.com/art/Shin-Amnesia-Sign-487602449

And I also found this.

http://orig15.deviantart.net/191b/f/2011/039/0/7/shinobu__oshino_by_geekzanac-d394l09.jpg

Character ideas to include are Ararari Koyomi, Shinobu Oshino, Tsubasa Hanekawa, Hitagi Senjougahara or Tifa Lockhart. But by all means, if you know your manga and anime or have an excellent source for fanart, be creative. Try not to pick one of the more PG18+ renders out there. As the examples tell you, I'm not one for the overly playful renders.

Target size: Width: < or = 400 ; Height = 150.

Style: smudge/grunge or popout (Or a little of both!)

Additional information: I'm into blue (cyan), but it may be difficult depending on character choice. Preferably (much like included examples) not too many mixing colours. My signature should evoke serenity, not enthusiasm :P. Last but not least, the names (either Forgotten or Flible) should be visible, but by no means attract the attention of viewers. A watermark, if you will.

Additional info required or if the job is unrealistic, please do tell.

post-19021-0-51463200-1474151329_thumb.png

something like that ?

e62lie.jpg

Damn, that looks dope. The name doesn't match the picture though haha!

Like, you see this badass woman, but then her name could be Flible. No offense to flible <3

I like the render and the colours, but the background is rather simplistic (is this a cut-and-crop?).

And the name can be much more, "blend-in-the-background-so-badly-that-I-can-hardly-even-find-it". If that makes any sense haha.

Is it a thing to bump requests in this thread?

Apologies if not.

I should have something complete for you tomorrow.

Im trying to see if i can include all your character choices, the serenitiy/calming effects, and the name blending

i was waiting for stravos i thought he was editing the one he made but i shall make one after u see the extalibanman and if u dont like i shall make one then...

i was waiting for stravos i thought he was editing the one he made but i shall make one after u see the extalibanman and if u dont like i shall make one then...

Can make one anyway if you like, I could add a siggy rotator :D

Ehh not to proud of it, had a much better idea in my head but just couldn't get it out.

Let me know @Flible

gallery_19629_1049_92277.jpg

That just shows how much effort you put into your work! It's much appreciated =).

I would like to see a focus on one singular character. The colour theme would incidentally match really well with the other forum I use. That's awesome!

The name is faded just how I like it. But I feel it's a little on the large side  :ph34r:.

If the image exceeds 400x150, I can't use it on the other forum. That would suck :3

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...