Pick your Poison

TinyRick

Hey there mah peeps. While I am here sipping on drink #5, I wondered to myself what everyone's preferred drink is. This is just out of my own curiosity.

Me? I prefer a Surfer of Acid (Pineapple Juice+Jager+Malibu) or a Adios Motherf**ker. (Gin, Tonic, Vodka, TeQuilla, sweet&Sour).

What's your poison when you decide one night, "I'm gonna drink!"

Edited by TinyRick

I can do Jack ALL day. Any day.

Teas are nice too! :D

Naah any IceTea is full of aditives and shit. Well I do like mint tea but I let it cold put in fridge and drink it like some juice. Cedevita is good for freshen up, can drink it anytime of year (ask Patrick hahaha I made him buy it when he came to visit in Rijeka). There are some bad feedback about Cedevita causing some crystals in your kidneys blablabla wich may be true couse i had kidney stones issue allready 3 times but what the hell. Alchohol i drink really rare l, maybe once in few months period. Reason why well sometimes I'm just "happy" but most of the time I turn into psycho hahah lmao. But that happens only when I mix drinks. Becose I can't stand one night drinking only beer for example. So i cut it with some short shots. Mainly Rakija or vodka. And than comes the blackout. But mainly i do not have an urge like in summer to go out and have a beer. I'm a coffeholic. I can drink arround 10 coffes per day. And I way a big redbull junky. Drinked also like 10 cans everyday. Untill i ended up in hospital at cardio section lol so my doctor forbid me both 'energy drinks' and coffee.

So now I'm just boring little man drinking juices and coffee only. And I'm cool with that. Don't have no need for anything else. :D

Vodka, scotch, vodka, beers and SPIRYTUS sometimes only to clean body from inside :D

Now this is a fellow alcoholic right here. :P

Jager + redbull, whisky + coca and beers. Those are the 3 I'm mostly poisonning myself with

Jager is actually really good as a sipping drink when room temperature. It's also REALLY good when mixed with half pineapple and half orange juice.