Bots Insurgency

Mr.Karizmatic

Ok cant we add Bots equal amount on both teams like in ET... if a player join Bots gets disconnected from our team cause its really hard to play against 6 bots vs 1 player.. Dam they kill u when we capture any one of A B C.. is that possible to have equal amount of bots on teams like ET........ ?

Try hunt if you are playing alone ;) conquer is possible with 3 people IF they are good.. You should be able to vote for easier bots also, try to invite people to play with you then you have a bit more modes to choose from, you'll figure it out once you get familiar with the game, feel free to add me on steam and let me know when you want to play :)

• Like 1

Try hunt if you are playing alone ;) conquer is possible with 3 people IF they are good.. You should be able to vote for easier bots also, try to invite people to play with you then you have a bit more modes to choose from, you'll figure it out once you get familiar with the game, feel free to add me on steam and let me know when you want to play :)

i think i dont have admin lvls there so i cant and i dont know how admin commands work there... sure i will add u ...it says some error when i try to do add friend.. can u add me ... its mrkarizmatic11

i think i dont have admin lvls there so i cant and i dont know how admin commands work there... sure i will add u ...it says some error when i try to do add friend.. can u add me ... its mrkarizmatic11

Will add you later when I get home from work and everyone can vote for easier/harder and more/less bots or to change the map and mode the next round/level, I can share some tips and tricks later or when we are playing together ;) too much to type now

• Like 3

You have to play tactically. Slow down and think your way through the maps. Move from cover to cover. Use a suppressor on your weapon. If you're playing a run and gun style you won't get very far.

• Like 1

press esc and vote. 

about admin 

use !admin (public) #admin (silent command)

http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/419-sourcemod-list-help-sm-help/  this will help u check our cmds 

• Like 1

press esc and vote. 

about admin 

use !admin (public) #admin (silent command)

http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/419-sourcemod-list-help-sm-help/  this will help u check our cmds 

what does this cmds do can u elaborate cause i m confused that what this cmds do