from lvl 1 to 55 in like 4 days

Codiaz

Hey Codiaz! It's nice to see you are enjoying playing CoD4 on our servers! (: 

However, it is actually against our rules to wear the =FA= tags while playing, unless you are a trial member+.

That information can be found here (rule #11). 

If you are interested in joining F|A, please read the relevant wiki pages  and check out THIS page on how to join our community. 

If you continue to be an active member on our forums as well as a responsible player in-game, your chances of being accepted (and chances of getting to wear those tags!) will be much higher. 

If you have any questions about our community, how to apply to become a member, or anything else, please feel free to contact me. 

• Like 7

Hey Codiaz! It's nice to see you are enjoying playing CoD4 on our servers! (: 

However, it is actually against our rules to wear the =FA= tags while playing, unless you are a trial member+.

That information can be found here (rule #11). 

If you are interested in joining F|A, please read the relevant wiki pages  and check out THIS page on how to join our community. 

If you continue to be an active member on our forums as well as a responsible player in-game, your chances of being accepted (and chances of getting to wear those tags!) will be much higher. 

If you have any questions about our community, how to apply to become a member, or anything else, please feel free to contact me. 

Oh sorry.. ill remove it :D

• 2 weeks later...

@Kay

i tried get my GUID using this method i found in a threat

"GUID SUBMISSION

Please submit the last 8 characters of your guid in forum profile. Type !me in our servers to get your GUID"

but its not working tho, is there any other way to get it ?

@Kay

i tried get my GUID using this method i found in a threat

"GUID SUBMISSION

Please submit the last 8 characters of your guid in forum profile. Type !me in our servers to get your GUID"

but its not working tho, is there any other way to get it ?

Were you in game when you tried it?

Join the beginners server and type !me in chat. Should come up in the console. Take a screenshot to make things easier for you to remember the GUID. 

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-29%20at%2012.04.

Edited by NormanCorn
  • Like 1