• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Xbox 360 anyone got one

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

ninja2010

ninja2010

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 57 posts
Unknown at this point
Hey guys, I want to buy Xbox 360, well I had it previously but I want to buy it again, hopefully tomorrow. So I wanted to know anyone has Xbox 360? I would like to add people on it , ofcourse as friend.......

I want to get the Xbox 360 elite 250 GB, its good, plus I want to get Fable 2, I love that game... I played first one and I never tried the second one at all. I might get Tenchu Z, like a ninjakiller1^_^

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

ISCHWARS

ISCHWARS

L6: Expert

• Banned
  • 882 posts
A step in the right direction

Hey guys, I want to buy Xbox 360, well I had it previously but I want to buy it again, hopefully tomorrow. So I wanted to know anyone has Xbox 360? I would like to add people on it , ofcourse as friend.......

I want to get the Xbox 360 elite 250 GB, its good, plus I want to get Fable 2, I love that game... I played first one and I never tried the second one at all. I might get Tenchu Z, like a ninjakiller1^_^

N1!! HAVE FUN!! :spam

ninja2010

ninja2010

• Regular User
  • 57 posts
Unknown at this point

N1!! HAVE FUN!! :spam

Its morning today just need to get ready and blast away to game show. Boom, who and what was that, its ninjakiller1, what you don't mean the one who is using bazuka on killer and sound, they been murdered badly I heard, wow. Oh great ninjakiller1 what come to our game shop, I am here to buy Xbox 360, I want killer and sound to be jelouse, they are so dam hearing about it now hahahha.

Sound you got plenty revenge on me, bring it on again, I will beat you and killer and jor and frogpack the silence person in the universe who never talks at all, I heard he is a shy person..

Guest_=limes=_*

Guest_=limes=_*
  • Guests
Are you sure that you posted the right age in your application? Its hard to believe that you are 24 after all. :P

ninja2010

ninja2010

• Regular User
  • 57 posts
Unknown at this point

Are you sure that you posted the right age in your application? Its hard to believe that you are 24 after all. :P

Whats the different between 24years old and 33 years old.

I boughted today and I am waiting for Project Natal to get it..

come on, you play also as 33 years old application man^_^ wait I mean uncle boy lol

FA Mist

FA Mist

• User
  • 152 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:9
Never too old to play the good ol' xbox

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

On-IoN

• ET Member
  • 1,998 posts
Will become famous
  • Admin:14
  • Server:None
  • Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/id/DarkPrinny
Contributor

I have it but I don't connect to xbox live because I am afraid of being banned XD. I modded it so I don't need to pay for games

MadHatter

MadHatter

• User
  • 115 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:9
I have one. My XBOX live account is: temadhatter

However, tbh I don't play it much. PC is FAAAAAAAR better :)

Connection

Connection

• User
  • 345 posts
Unknown at this point
<-- 33 year old spending too much time playing GTA IV still on xbox.

if you get xbox, FFS get GTA IV. and fallout. fable << fallout; if you play both RPG's you'll wish you hadn't wasted the time with fable II. otherwise fable Ii is much better than Fable i but you know, you're basically gettting a zelda ripoff and so how original can it be?

i don't play xbox live, mostly because it isn't free.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users