Hillary Clinton 'felt unwell' at 9/11 ceremony

DFighter

personally when I see clinton and trump I already miss obama while he even didnt leave yet

as EU guy I only can hope you guys vote for clinton because in my perspective trump will be a global disaster

Hillary have a neurological problem! and you want a woman who is controlled by group of criminal companies, by people who want war, olligarchs and people like Rothshild that already did transactions  with hitler in the 1940 and where currently 98% of all Banks in the world own. the witch has nothing to lose and will anyway die in one or two years. the witch that can any time push the red button! Hillary was always been corrupt and has always done whatever the other told her. In addition, she is responsible for many wars. read books or inform yourself on the internet, it is full of it! 

I will not say that trump is angel. but definitely the better choice for all !

Here you can see Hillarys neurological problem: that Head movements and grimaces you see on every electioneering

Hillary-DNC-seizure.gif

• Like 1

I will not say that trump is angel. but definitely the better choice for all

Speak for yourself lol. So you have a criminal backgrounded witch and facist oriented mr. Wig. You say she is controlled by ppl who want war, I can agree with that, but in what segment is this menthally disorded Trump better than her? His craptalk versus refugees etc isn't in some way call for war on it's own and even worse spreading hate all over? Man Obama is a lil boy compared to these two.

• Like 1

I cant but seeing some comments in my news topics makes me sad and I dont mean you just replying in general

Ya well people have right to have their opinion. Doesn't mean we all have to agree. But both 'sides' should save their 'negative' comments for themselves. Starting from myself. But hey, we are all humans lol. Anyway, time to avoid political oriented topics, or we shall have our own WW III here on forums lmao. Anyway you're doing a great job, no need to scroll on fb anymore haha. +1 for that.

• Like 1

Where is the time when politics meant discussing different views on social issues? :) Now it seems to mean discussing personal health of the different candidates...

While now politics means personal attacks to individual people to determine which one is the biggest monster/devil/demon/wig, I would like to remind everyone that going into personal attacks is not what this forum is about. No personal attacks. Do it on tweeterbook or facetwit. Here, we talk about issues in a polite way.

Let that be the last reminder before the topic gets closed. I don't want to have to get into preemptively closing certain topics...

Now I would have loved to state my personal opinion here as well, but let me keep it to this: personal health of a person is not as relevant as people think. Those candidates have a whole campaign behind them and certainly in Clinton's case, someone will always be behind her with nearly the same views, ready to take over when necessary. I don't see the political relevance of her feeling unwell on a hot day...

• Like 1