(FORCE) looking for a signature.

Hi GFX team! It's (FORCE)! Hope things are going well for you. I would like to make a signature request please.

What is the signature about? - I think I'm gonna stick to Yoda. If you could have Yoda in scene fighting like shooting force lighting or wielding his like saber in a dual, that would be great!

The size of the signature in pixels? ​- A medium or large size signature would be good, whichever you think looks better.

The colour combination you prefer? ​- No preference, just bright, vibrant colours.

The text you would like in the signature? ​- =F|A=(FORCE) in my red and blue alternating character style please.

​Anything signature maker should avoid? ​-​ Nothing that comes to mind.

Thanks,

(FORCE)

the forum size allowed is 600x150 pixels redy u can make with that size ... it will be little bigger too and u can have more space to do your work.....

• Like 2

Thanks redy! I like the design. If I can use the one with the bigger letters that would be great, but if not, the signature with the smaller letters is fine too. :)

you can use either or.

just copy the link to the one you like.

go under: http://fearless-assassins.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=signature

and click on the image symbol + put the link.

let me know if you run into issues.

• Like 2

• Leader

He posted in Tracker that he could not add the sig-pic into his profile and I replied:   http://fearless-assassins.com/tracker/issue-3176-force-looking-for-a-signature/

And I did find "  Ignore all signatures when reading topics and personal messages " in my profile. :)

That lets me scan more posts more quickly, but I will miss any foul "not allowed" sig-pics.  :(

Edited by RedBaird
  • Like 1

• Leader

I'm going to add some image size-changes that I dashed off.

Oops, my program is set to auto-sharpen after editing, so these effects may not be pleasing.  This is just to show the sizes and perhaps Force can experiment with putting them in his profile.  THEN we can make it prettier.

Original  : gallery_9204_914_5916.png  288 x 145

298x150: gallery_8926_650_65054.png these 'sharpend' colors did come out B A D ! :(

300x150: gallery_8926_650_27910.pngI mis-wrote above as 288x150, then thought, "WTF? no difference?"

400x150:gallery_8926_650_103321.png

500x150:gallery_8926_650_130708.png

600x150:gallery_8926_650_23401.png

I just realized that I could center my own signature, as you see below.

I am going to center Force's sig in his profile and he can see how he likes it that way.  :)

Edited by RedBaird

• Leader

See what your simple request has led to, Force?   :D

We all learned some stuff and Redy added a helping post to the sigs-forum:

Which so impressed me that I added it to one of DareDevil's pinned topics : http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/30401-signature-requests/

I also answered your Tracker topic.  I have no other idea of what your emoticon problem could be, but the forum software does act wonky sometimes.  Quitting your browser or the site and restarting sometimes fixes things (just like that does with ET :) )

The method that I used was to put your sig into your profile was to right-click on Redy's pic and open it in a new tab.  I copied the address and then pasted it into your Profile's signature area by using pic-post button.  I later thought of centering it with the normal forum editing tools, like you can in these posts.

You can look over my size examples and select one that you think might look better. DO NOT use one of my pics though as my graphic-editor settings messed up the quality of the images.   :(

I have no idea why the Text was made smaller in my products, but if you ask Redy to resize the original, I am sure that his work will be "perfecto muy"!

• Like 2