What is the signature about? - Enemy territory

The size of the signature in pixels? - don't know, but I guess this forum has some standards, right?

The colour combination you prefer? - black and red should dominate (or only those 2 if possible), dragon as a main motive, i like clean and simple design without to much stuff around

The text you want on the signature? - i want this two "=F|A= boki" and "Men with courage do not slay dragons, they ride them..." (text without quotes plz!)

Anything signature maker should avoid? a lot of colors, quick cheap design, i am not in a hurry :-)

Looks great! The dragon is very beautiful, and the font rounds it. :wub:  But I would like a few changes, if possible... ?

• Can you make two of these dragons, facing each other? You can increase a bit the size of the signature as you see fit.
  • The sentence "Men with courage do not slay dragons, they ride them..." should appear as big as possible in one line as it is now.
  • You can make =F|A= BOKI small, but with all the letters in the same size. The Dragons and the message are important, I am only a small decoration on it  :)
  • How about =f|a=BOKI ? That "|" sign between "F" and "A" looks a bit thick, many would read that as "FIA", not "F|A".
  • Another idea: invert colors? Black background, red dragons and letter? Both versions would be ideal. But best timing for inverted version is when this version is finished.
  • Make gradient in the background less noticeable (and no gradient in inverted version with black background).

If all of the above is to much work, then please just make letters =F|A= BOKI all in same size (as "OKI" part size)

• Like 1

Looks great! The dragon is very beautiful, and the font rounds it. :wub:  But I would like a few changes, if possible... ?

• Can you make two of these dragons, facing each other? You can increase a bit the size of the signature as you see fit.
  • The sentence "Men with courage do not slay dragons, they ride them..." should appear as big as possible in one line as it is now.
  • You can make =F|A= BOKI small, but with all the letters in the same size. The Dragons and the message are important, I am only a small decoration on it  :)
  • How about =f|a=BOKI ? That "|" sign between "F" and "A" looks a bit thick, many would read that as "FIA", not "F|A".
  • Another idea: invert colors? Black background, red dragons and letter? Both versions would be ideal. But best timing for inverted version is when this version is finished.
  • Make gradient in the background less noticeable (and no gradient in inverted version with black background).

If all of the above is to much work, then please just make letters =F|A= BOKI all in same size (as "OKI" part size)

redy i shall make one signature with all this stuff boki said...... and if he likes u dont have to make another one if he doesnt than u can make... :) 

• Like 1

What is the signature about? - Enemy territory

The size of the signature in pixels? - don't know, but I guess this forum has some standards, right?

The colour combination you prefer? - black and red should dominate (or only those 2 if possible), dragon as a main motive, i like clean and simple design without to much stuff around

The text you want on the signature? - i want this two "=F|A= boki" and "Men with courage do not slay dragons, they ride them..." (text without quotes plz!)

Anything signature maker should avoid? a lot of colors, quick cheap design, i am not in a hurry :-)

boki_zpsvpkvy3bg.jpg

• Like 2

Uh, I must say I was expecting you will take off where redy stopped. His version is much, much more in compliance with my directions, and I was expecting you will follow the same. I don't want to be rude, and while I appreciate the effort you took, only the size and background motive is to my liking. I feel bad now because of this review, but this is who I am, I know what I like and want, others see me as picky :( 

In order not to torture you two wonderful people, I will do one by myself. I am really not comfortable to put you on misery with my picky (no-)taste. I have only two questions regarding signatures:

1. What is the max size allowed by forum?
  2. What is the max file weight allowed by forum?

Redy, Mr. Karizmatic - thank you both for your effort!

Uh, I must say I was expecting you will take off where redy stopped. His version is much, much more in compliance with my directions, and I was expecting you will follow the same. I don't want to be rude, and while I appreciate the effort you took, only the size and background motive is to my liking. I feel bad now because of this review, but this is who I am, I know what I like and want, others see me as picky :( 

In order not to torture you two wonderful people, I will do one by myself. I am really not comfortable to put you on misery with my picky (no-)taste. I have only two questions regarding signatures:

Redy, Mr. Karizmatic - thank you both for your effort!

its ok so do u wnt me to edit redy signature and do stuff on it or else what u want changes in my signature... its ok we are gfx team its our job to do ....

• Like 1

Your signature may contain:

• Up to 3 images
  • Images up to 600 x 150 pixels
  • Up to 15 URLs
  • Up to 20 lines

Don't think file size matters since you need an external upload.

Hi boki, sorry was super busy with work over the last days. Kari do you use gimp? I can upload the .xcf file. If thats to complicated, i can put boki's change request in today.

• Like 1

Hi boki, sorry was super busy with work over the last days. Kari do you use gimp? I can upload the .xcf file. If thats to complicated, i can put boki's change request in today.

i use photoshop... i dont know how to use gimp.. if u can edit the signature and do it then by all means.. or else i shall try it again later........

i use photoshop... i dont know how to use gimp.. if u can edit the signature and do it then by all means.. or else i shall try it again later........

sounds good. I will try to put in the changes in a bit.

• Like 1

mr boki,

there are people that dont know what they want and there are people that know what they want.

good feedback. Here the changes to your signature.

I think i put in everything. The font doesnt allow a better |.

Let me know what you think

gallery_9204_914_8596.png

http://fearless-assassins.com/uploads/gallery/album_914/gallery_9204_914_8596.png

Edited by redy.
  • Like 1

Wow ... :o:wub:

I wrote a lengthy post, but no need to publish it now. This is nearly perfeeeect, love it - thank you!

Left, right, top - add the same amount of margin you have for the sentence down.
Background - for a nuance darker, I don't like glossy stuff (sry, I like black very much :D)

the "FIA" thing - how about leaving the | sign out of, then adding another layer on top, and you just draw it (or taking it from similar font)? If not possible, leave it.

I would still love to have .xcf file, and I think I would be able to do the same, to spare you additional trouble. The credit goes nevertheless entirely to you.

One more time, thank you both, you both do excellent job here. I love the fact you two have different tastes and approaches. Adds to diversity, from which FA community can only benefit. :wub:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Any chance requested changes can be added? 5 weeks already passed :)

Wow ... :o:wub:

I wrote a lengthy post, but no need to publish it now. This is nearly perfeeeect, love it - thank you!

Left, right, top - add the same amount of margin you have for the sentence down.
Background - for a nuance darker, I don't like glossy stuff (sry, I like black very much)

the "FIA" thing - how about leaving the | sign out of, then adding another layer on top, and you just draw it (or taking it from similar font)? If not possible, leave it.

I would still love to have .xcf file, and I think I would be able to do the same, to spare you additional trouble. The credit goes nevertheless entirely to you.

One more time, thank you both, you both do excellent job here. I love the fact you two have different tastes and approaches. Adds to diversity, from which FA community can only benefit. :wub: