How do you get over a girl? Venting

Jobba

Basically, keep your mind and body busy.

Getting over someone just takes a bit (or a bit more) time. Invest the time into something cool or useful. It can be anything, from learning a new skill or language through planting stuff - all over to painting your room or renovating your kitchen :-3 Just pick a project you fancy. Hang out with your friends/family as much as possible; surround yourself with people you like. Strike up new conversation/s with new person/s you find interesting. In the evening (if you aren't out) play your game or read a book or watch a movie/show.

Stay out of her social media profiles, if possible just stay out of the social media she uses altogether :-) At least for a while.

Don't drink much, because you'll want to call/text her. When you feel the need to contact her take some deep breaths and count to 10 whilst thinking "nothing good is gonna come out of this" and if that doesn't help slap yourself across the face a few times or go take a shower.

But anyway, nothing's hard as it may seem to.

• Like 2

I'll bring something different by my experience, you are 19 years old and you know that girl since a pretty long time, I am 27 years old now, and my best friends when I was 19 are not my best friends now, it could have been but life brings everybody elsewhere and I have lost a lot of friendship these past years for many many reasons. Only the strongest relationships remain. And it's not that bad, it's life, high school is finished we have new things to work on other than making friends.

Strong relationships are tough to finish, and i'm not saying to finish it with her, but you don't have to feel bad or nostalgic about the time you been or talked with her. 

You are really young and believe me there are a lot of high quality people who are waiting to enter your life, as a friend, as a girlfriend, as a wife, as a child maybe. So don't work too much against a new reality, just adapt to it.

For this girl, take time to know what you really want, because you really seem like you like her, like near love. Probably you wouldn't call that topic 'how do you get over a girl' if it wasn't about love somewhere it would just be ' how do you get over a friend' :D

You care a lot about her, and as your family clan members, we don't have all the info about you and her, and it's ok like that.

When you know what you really want, talk to her, you will be settled about futur, and if her answer is not what you are looking for or making you happy, just read what i told you about the people who are waiting to enter your life, it's real and i'm 100% sure that the most important people are not in your life right now (beside your family (and F|A clan LOL)). 

And if you want to be friends for a long time, don't ''sleep'' with her, girl are psychos :D but psychos we love big time 

Adaptation bro ... adaptation about everything

Peace

Flake

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I am 40 years old now, have 3 kids and a wife. I do also have a lot of ex's :D It takes two to tango and so does for a relationship. But also these days, basically all you need is a healthy hand and internet, saves you from alot of shit, trust me :D

honestly, as stated you are 19, I suggest have a good time and go around as you wish. When you feel like you would like to settle down and have something more, you know it then. Going too serious in a young age leads only to disappointments and break ups, in worst case if kids are involved, they are the ones to suffer because of the decisions parents made.

• Like 1

I am 40 years old now, have 3 kids and a wife. I do also have a lot of ex's :D It takes two to tango and so does for a relationship. But also these days, basically all you need is a healthy hand and internet, saves you from alot of shit, trust me :D

honestly, as stated you are 19, I suggest have a good time and go around as you wish. When you feel like you would like to settle down and have something more, you know it then. Going too serious in a young age leads only to disappointments and break ups, in worst case if kids are involved, they are the ones to suffer because of the decisions parents made.

i am 63  and maried for 42 years and still going good !

and btw i got 5 kids 3 boys 2 girls

• Like 1

i am 63  and maried for 42 years and still going good !

Times were different back then i assume. It is rare these days to have such a long lasting relationship, not to mention marriages. My parents were married 45 years, death did they apart sadly as they promised, now my dad is little bit lost as he has to do daily stuff on his own, missing the one to talk to daily...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When my girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me I was really depressed. The way I forgot about her was doing the things I love and also trying new things. It's all about keeping yourself distracted so she never even crosses your mind. Now I'm happy as I can be. If you really want a relationship talk to her about it. If she says no then do what I said. There are many more fish in the sea. If it's meant to be you guys will find your way back to each other. Sorry if this is crappy advice. I'm 17 and still learning.

• Like 1

it's life. all comes how it should be in life. take it as a man / or woman. learn from it, deal with it. there is a reason why it didnt happen, so go on. and eplore the area. as said before, so many fishes out there =)

just stay positive and don't become depressive. i know its easy sad. i needed nearly a year after last relationship