Recommend a movie!

Flible

So with my thesis coming up, and since that's kind of "mah thing", I'll probably have surprisingly much leisure time.

I have popcorn time. Now I need to know which movies to look up.

I've had all Star Treks and Marvel's stuff. That should just about tell you what I like, haha.

Oh, and I've seen the Sherlock Holmes stuff. I don't mind movies like Gangs of New York, 12 Years A Slave and, my current favourite, Beasts of No Nation.

Thanks!

• Like 1

"Dracula Untold"- a Dracula movie, liked the angle of the story.

There´s this "Divergent" trilogy going on, could check the trailers, wasn´t fan of it. But as I watched the 1st movie for Maggie Q, now I have to see what happens next;)

Deadpool is a :cheers movie

"The Man from UNCLE"- James Bond like

at this point i have to recommend "Mr.Robot".

Its not a movie, its a series.. i hate series normally, but this one is freaking awesome. Its inspirated by the movie "Fight Club" and for me IT IS LIKE A LOOOONG MOVIE.

Its all about hacking and psychic stuff. All episodes are connected to each other and there are much "WTF?" moments...

First season has 10 episodes, second is just coming in TV in america right now... You can watch it on Amazon Prime for example...

Dont get addicted guys!!!!

edit: for me its the best stuff ever seen on a screen :DDD

I watched Watchmen. Although I do like the idea of the movie, I think it's simply too old to be good haha. 6/10.

I've already seen Deadpool. 7.5/10. But doesn't Wade get utterly owned in one of the Wolverines? How did that go :o

• Like 1

Well yeah, don´t recall any great movies from past 1-2 years. Only memorable movie is "Ex Machina" but half of its fame comes from the actress;)

Talking about girls in main roles, have you seen "Hanna": http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0993842/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

and "Sucker Punch" : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0978764/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Oh and the new "Star Wars" episode came out, Marvels opposition DC Comics coming out with more movies: "Suicide Squad" running in cinemas (and "Wonder Woman" following next year and more)

But if Sci Fi\Super powers are your thing then there are good shows running: "Avengers" expansion\followup\prequel "Agents of SHIELD" for example...

Seen Hanna, I care not for Star Wars, I despise DC Comics movies (Marvel fan for the movies, DC for the comics :P), already seen all avengers & related movies.

It's not just superpowers, I can get into a good scifi drama or thriller as well. iRobot i.e., and Avatar, are kinda the first things that pop in as an example.

Sorry, I'm a difficult customer =P

i just watched this:

really sick movie, catched me!!!

Looks fun. I'll watch it sometimes this week.

Same goes for Spiritual Kung Fu. I care little for old movies, but Jackie Chan is always good for a laugh.

I've already seen Inception. That's a solid 8 for sure!

if you're a schwarzenegger  fan its worth a watch 

just watched it the other night and it was quite good but arnold is getting old :P

i just watched this:

really sick movie, catched me!!!

Pan's was a really great movie. :) Guillermo del Toro is a great storyteller. ^.^

I just saw his newer movie Crimson Peak... Hollywood tried to make it out to be a horror... but it's more thriller-mystery and gothic romance with ghosts. I enjoyed it. :3  Plus...Tom Hiddleston. Yum.