Online web store

Mr.Karizmatic

Ok i need little help , i want to setup a online store for products not own made by me but a website where i want to sell stuff which i find from different places and to bring them to one website and sell.. i dont know much about setting up this stuff like if i setup a website the online payment stuff how will that be payed to my bank account etc etc... so if u guys know any thing about this plz do help much appreciated ........... thx 

• Administrators

You can't use PayPal since you are from India. You need to use Indian Payment Gateways. 

Use Opencart or Magento.or Pretashop.

Get a VPS and set it up. IIRC in India they charge around 25-50K INR for this set up + monthly bills. 

OR

U can use Google domains and use Shopify with it. 

You can't use PayPal since you are from India. You need to use Indian Payment Gateways. 

Use Opencart or Magento.or Pretashop.

Get a VPS and set it up. IIRC in India they charge around 25-50K INR for this set up + monthly bills. 

OR

U can use Google domains and use Shopify with it. 

made this logo in illustrator......

KarizmaticStore

karizmatic-store-logo_zpsz845fmzo.jpg

Hi Kariz,

not sure how your experience level is with building webpages. I will start a bit earlier and explain how i do it. (In addition what DD said):

The most common webpage software is wordpress. You can use wordpress to design a webpage. Wordpress is the software that runs the webpage (app server, database etc)

In wordpress you have different themes you can install. a Theme helps you to design the wepage. There are different themes out there that contain web shops, contact forms, graphics etc.

I get my themes from: https://themeforest.net

There is documentation, videos etc to the different themes.

If you are new to wordpress and you want to learn how to use a theme, check out the following: http://tyler.com/ and his video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd0grLQ4voU He does a great job explaining everything and helping you through every step.

after that yo ucan browse the themes and check which one is the best for what you need.

• Like 1

If you are not familiar about webpages and you want to setup a online store...there is so much security risks that I'd not recommend to even think about it if you care about possible customers privacy.

• Like 1