Verizon Galaxy S7

Krayzie

Okay, probably a long shot, buuuuuut.... I've had an extra line on my account for the paSt almost 3 months. A friend needed help with a phone so I added her to my line and we got her a 32GB Samsung Galaxy S7. Long story short, she hasn't paid me for those 3 months. I'm taking the phone back tomorrow. I don't want to be stuck with this extra line for the remainder of the time it's on. I've made 3 payments on the phone already, and the line could be yours for as little as $0 up front. If interested let me know. I'll give you the number for Verizon to call and see how much it would cost for you to take the line. If you have an existing account I don't believe it costs anything, but to start a new account just a security deposit ranging from $0-400.

Phones like new, been in a case the whole time. Trying to get rid of it now.

• Administrators

I wish all this non paying friends burn in hell for eternity. Sorry for my friend. 

Right? Us good people who try to help out others get screwed. And then wonder why we are assholes. Thanks buddy!

• Like 2

• 3 years later...
9 hours ago, 4estw1zzard said:

how much are you looking to sell the phone for i may be interested :) 

I recommend looking at the date and time of a post. This thread is over 3 years old bud. Hehehe.

/locked.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1