LazyHippo´s signature.

Here I am asking for some help for my signature, the one I got already is quite a simple one (did it in 5min with an online webpage), I would like a bigger and cooler one.

Im a bit out of knowledge of how to design a signature, actually dont have anything on mind, only thing I would want is to have some hippos on it. :)

Any ideas?

Hi Laylay,

we have a couple of very skilled people. I'm sure they will put something nice for you together. Besides the hippos mentioned in your post above, can you checked these questions and give us some ideas? This would help the design process a lot.

What is the signature about?

The size of the signature in pixels?

The colour combination you prefer?

The text you want on the signature?

Anything signature maker should avoid?

In fact my bad for not reading dd pinned post :wacko: thanks redy! In fact I was much seeing the effort on some other users and I say they are awesome, take a look to my point of view, I live in the jungle so I want the signature to have some jungle related atmosphere, thats the signature about, then the size on pixels well, im not so educated about seizing but an online conversion like 2 inches got like 200 pixels :blink: so I think between 100 and 200 the total size ¿? Im confused. The colour, the jungle and the hippos, will be green and brownish kaki respectively. Text will stay only with the tags on with LazyHippo on it, on game I have the letter colors between green and brown and the | on black. :D

You nailed it! thanks redy!, seems a great one. :D

Now the mission is to attach it to the signature field... it says its larger than the permited so I made it a bit smaller.

glad you like it.

FYI: there were two files. The "LazyHippo02 (forum)" is the one that is scaled down so it fits your signature.

• 4 weeks later...