Photoshop Request Please

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could use their Photoshop magic and combine some pictures for me.

Here is what I was hoping it would turn out to look like

Hand.jpg

Here are the two pictures I'm working with... obviously the scaling is off and the hand placement isn't perfect. Is it still possible or do I need a different picture to line them up better? :D

Thanks!!!

post-168-0-04856700-1470090535_thumb.jpg

post-168-0-14826000-1470090537_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

hey corey,

your request is not just photo shop. it needs a good staging of the two photos.

The more central and straight the hand is the better.

it is not possible to use the two pictures above because the hand in the first pic is tilted to the right. We can turn the photo but that would make the vertical stipes of the building in the background tilted.

What you can do:

- retake one of the pictures (whichever is easier)

- allign the horizon (take a straight picture)

- check that your hand is in a similar distance and angle

It doesnt have to be perfect, we can align the two pictures to a certain degree, but the closer the two hand pictures are, the better the result will be.

You can also take multiple photos and post them here. This way the photoshop person can pic the one that works the best.

Edited by redy.

here what it looks like (visual to make it clearer)

The male hand is ok

The female hand needs tilting to align it (which tilts the background and makes it look weird)

- The additional silver bracelet on the female hand cant be used (The additional ring on the finger is ok)

handpic.jpg

so:

you are close, take another picture of the female hand.

- try to get the hand aligned so it looks like in the male hand picture.

- try to have a straight background in the female hand picture (like the building you had in the picture)

• Like 1

Yeah, the sizing and positioning is a little tricky. It would work no problem if the background was removed. Because then you are free to manipulate and position the hands any way you like, and then add any sort of background. But to combine both pics like in the one above, you have to get the distance and hand angle fairly similar. ^.^

Thanks for the replies guys! I'll see if I can get another picture of one of the hands!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I got two new pictures of the female hand.

Do you think these will work?

i shall try and see what i can come up with.......... 

u can provide still more pics... go to a place where if u take the picture there should be same shades on both like not to daark or light or anything .... i have some ideas which i shall implement but it would be help if u can provide more pics and u can tell others to take pic of the hand while u keep it steady and tell them to take 2-3 pics back to back so it wont have many changes in them (effect wise)...

1_zps5qtcyooz.jpg

2_zpsbwtgrd3s.jpg

That's pretty good, but I wanted to merge the female hand with the male hand while keeping the backgrounds in each picture. Is that possible?

If you still need more pictures I will try, but these hands are located on two different sides of the planet :P (hence the reason of merging them into one while keeping their backgrounds)

Edited by Corey

That's pretty good, but I wanted to merge the female hand with the male hand while keeping the backgrounds in each picture. Is that possible?

If you still need more pictures I will try, but these hands are located on two different sides of the planet :P (hence the reason of merging them into one while keeping their backgrounds)

can u post the final 2 pictures u want me to merge and in what background u want them i m confused

I would like the first attached picture merged with one of the two that I posted of the female hand (whichever is better for you).

Redy was doing what I wanted, but I didn't have a good picture of the female hand. You see how in the 2nd attached picture redy added the female hand to my hand, but kept the original backgrounds? This is what I was looking for

post-168-0-99023000-1471110166_thumb.jpg

post-168-0-76217300-1471110401_thumb.jpg

Edited by Corey
  • Like 1

I would like the first attached picture merged with one of the two that I posted of the female hand (whichever is better for you).

Redy was doing what I wanted, but I didn't have a good picture of the female hand. You see how in the 2nd attached picture redy added the female hand to my hand, but kept the original backgrounds? This is what I was looking for

oh gotcha 

• Administrators

Spill the bins in PM. Who is getting married? Don't tell me nom nom nom finally decided to get married :) Damm time passed by too fast if that's the case!

• Like 1

Spill the bins in PM. Who is getting married? Don't tell me nom nom nom finally decided to get married :) Damm time passed by too fast if that's the case!

whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt o.o  :blink:  :o