POKEMON GO

Mr.Karizmatic

Ok guys lets have this thread to discuss about all the stuff of pokemon go and show us your captures and pokedex etc....

post-10974-0-69206700-1468392265_thumb.jpg

today caught

post-10974-0-53654700-1468392262_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

heard doduos are pretty common, but neber seen even 1 of them where I live, pretty interesting. also found out eeveelutions are totally random :( not by moveset, starter, or team like people have been speculating

heres my highest and my pidgey family :P

CRd2CTN.jpg

8cKOCiK.jpg

• Like 3

Found this sudden today....found a machamp too but there was no pokeballs left dam i miss alot and waste them need some technique to get them........

post-10974-0-42636100-1468417893_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

caught a pikachu wooooo...

and got a psyduck in 5km egg...till now eggs didnt disappointed me hope they wont in future..........

post-10974-0-98213700-1468578908_thumb.jpg

caught a pikachu wooooo...

and got a psyduck in 5km egg...till now eggs didnt disappointed me hope they wont in future..........

I am playing this for 3 days now and i catched two pikachus from my bed yesterday :D

• Platinum VIP

grinded to lvl 18 now :P 25k for next lvl :/, already know 20->21 is 50k and 21->22 is 75k. long road ahead!

Pokémon GO is available in twenty-six new countries. As of tonight, Trainers living in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, and Switzerland are able to download Pokémon GO from the Play Store or App Store.

Dam today the servers are having really alot of problem they are frequently down cant play much............

I am absolutely rubbish at this game. Had it for a week and stuck on lvl6, out of pokeballs. 3 of my top 5 monsters are Drowzee ffs and the highest cp is 169! I only found out at hour ago you need to spin the pokestop. I've been on a train up and down the country this weekend and was cursing my luck that every pokestop was empty/broken! I feel like everyone is already impossibly far ahead of me  :D 

• Platinum VIP

Dam today the servers are having really alot of problem they are frequently down cant play much............

today wasthe first playble day since friday, fairly ssmoorth overall.

f*** that nearby bug tho