Tour de France 2016

DFighter

I really planned to watch it... But the beach called me.. So update by app and radio it will be. Final on iphone will do fine.. Enjoy the stage today!

I really planned to watch it... But the beach called me.. So update by app and radio it will be. Final on iphone will do fine.. Enjoy the stage today!

still not allowed to swim untill those fking stiches get out damn :D enjoy anyway contador is out the tour last news :P

• Like 1

Froome seems better than the others again...

Tomorrow, the stage could be reduced due to the wind at the top of Mont Ventoux :wacko:

if the wind will be so hard and against the riders / from the side I see Mollema as a outsider to win 1 thing we have enough in The Netherlands is wind the most are pretty good using that

pfff latest news tommorrow they will finish 6km sooner on the ventoux

• Like 1

What a end of stage.....Froome running without his bike post-4262-0-77185500-1468511960_thumb.jpg

Oh my god, too much people on the road, some cyclists and motorbikes blocked....

We are waiting for commissars decision.

What a end of stage.....Froome running without his bike attachicon.gifindex.jpg

Oh my god, too much people on the road, some cyclists and motorbikes blocked....

I missed it today the stiches wend out gonna look now for a summerize :D damn 

I missed it today the stiches wend out gonna look now for a summerize :D damn 

Froome was stronger again, but i let you discover the mess :)

It seems that they give him back the yellow jersey...

Well I do agree froome keeps his jersey but even quintana got a bonus so all by all only 1 is really screwed by this decision and that is Mollema he came first over the finish and he felt on a moment he was really good
they should have give mollema like 10 or 20 seconds faster then the others even its truely shit this could happen but now froome happy porte happy quintana got a time reduce and the only person that didnt get is is mollema while he came first over the finish and felt too like the other 2

• Like 1