Tour de France 2016

DFighter

Today it is the start of a new tour de france who you see as favourites or who would you like to see winning a stage 
Personally I think its again between Froome and Quintana but I think Froom eventually will win the tour.
However since Gesink won't be attending I hope Wilco Kelderman can show his potentional perhaps by winning a stage or top 10 in the final results

• Like 2

I was at the climb time race of the deauphine.. Froome looked strong.. But contador was also climbing as a beast! Ofc Quintana is always good till the last day..

Mollema was not that strong. A dutch succes would be lovely ofc

I hope the mountain stages are coming soon these flat races bored me a bit always the same a few  escape in the last few kilometer the peleton catches them a sprint and over kinda boring :P

• Like 1

If you are not watching it yet atm I suggest you put your tv on it :D really exciting race sofar and tommorrow dday for the ranking I think 5 huge colls they have to climb
but atm there is a leader group 4 minutes from the main group and the yellow yersey that already had a 5 min lead is also in the leading group

• Like 2

If you are not watching it yet atm I suggest you put your tv on it :D really exciting race sofar and tommorrow dday for the ranking I think 5 huge colls they have to climb

but atm there is a leader group 4 minutes from the main group and the yellow yersey that already had a 5 min lead is also in the leading group

This stage smells like a trap for some leaders.....

This stage smells like a trap for some leaders.....

yes indeed you see often the person wearing the yellow jersey rises above himself with already 5 min diffirence between nr 1 and 2 and another 4 min atm it can be dangarous for the rest :D

ofcourse they are now started to climb the tourmalet maybe the most beautifull mountain of the tour and still no live broadcast there is non stop escapes full exiting and I still have to wait 10 minutes pff :P

After a bad day, Pinot is back :)

I think it will be crazy today already so many are behind the peleton wonder if all can be on time at the finish today :P

ofcourse they are now started to climb the tourmalet maybe the most beautifull mountain of the tour and still no live broadcast there is non stop escapes full exiting and I still have to wait 10 minutes pff :P

Always disliked how you often can't watch the start of stages.. :(

Coverage in the UK is still really bad, even after the success of Wiggins, Cav and froome