There is a command ignore on jaymod?

Dhmo
Go to solution Solved by JohnTV,

Hi, I know it exist a command ignore on silent. That make ignore all vsay from other players. But that didn't work on jaymod. So there is a command on jaymod? And I don't know if that exist, but there is a command for the "ignore list" be permanent?

Thanks.

I know what you are talking about. Redbeard knows it. I currently dont know it, but i will try to find it for you

• Solution

There's no /ignore on Jaymod, which is for ignoring a specific person. If you're wanting to just mute the vsays, then try /cg_novoicechats 1. That works on all mods.

• Like 1

There's no /ignore on Jaymod, which is for ignoring a specific person. If you're wanting to just mute the vsays, then try /cg_novoicechats 1. That works on all mods.

Awwwwww Come on you stole my thunder, I literally just found it :DDDDD

• Like 1

Thanks, I knew this command (not really the command in console, but on jay2 we can choice to mute vsay). And sorry if my next question is stupid, but if there is no command for ignoring a specific person, then there is no scrip for do that?

Thanks.

cg_novoicetext 1 as well

I try it, yes it work well, but i don't know if F|A allow this. Boki and other admin have command for ask balance team. So does that hide their call?

• Like 1

I try it, yes it work well, but i don't know if F|A allow this. Boki and other admin have command for ask balance team. So does that hide their call?

No it's okay, it only hides the text associated with the vsay. 

• Like 2