Any subaru outback drivers?

daredevil

• Administrators

Planning to get 2017 one. Looking to see if any love for Subaru Outback 2017 is their on our forums. 

• Like 2

Nice..almost same specs of my Rav4..I like that size ute...good mpg...except mine old technoligy..I still love it tho ..you getting eyesight avoidance? that's really cool

• Administrators

Nice..almost same specs of my Rav4..I like that size ute...good mpg...except mine old technoligy..I still love it tho ..you getting eyesight avoidance? that's really cool

Yes if I go for outback. I have that on my Legacy. Makes life easier.

• Like 1

I have some good friends that drive outbacks. They swear once you go Subaru you don't go back. Don't think you can go wrong with a outback with AWD and everything, they hold there value very well.

I have an 2016 Impreza and I did test drive a 2016 Outback. It is pretty darn impressive. It is bigger than the subaru outbacks of the past but the interior has BMW quality and feel. Definitely a good car for a new family ^_-.

• Like 3