Game of thrones season 6 seasonfinale

DFighter

Thanks guys.

Then why didn't Ned tell at least Catelyn so she wouldn't hate the poor kid.

Gendry was in it too much not to be relevant at some point. He's the rightful heir to the throne too haha

Why was my mind meant to blown for that Bor? I remember someone telling me about it before too. Or maybe it was in the show itself

Ned didn't tell Catelyn because he couldn't nor should he, he was also honorable to a fault.

Lyanna said "No one" and that meant really, no one. The only one who knows about Jon's parentage is probably Howland Reed (guy that stabbed Arthur Dayne) and arguabley a small bunch of others.

Jon's parentage is dangerous and poses a threat to everyone that wants a claim on the throne, even Daenarys probably.

Thanks guys.

Ned didn't tell Catelyn because he couldn't nor should he, he was also honorable to a fault.

Lyanna said "No one" and that meant really, no one. The only one who knows about Jon's parentage is probably Howland Reed (guy that stabbed Arthur Dayne) and arguabley a small bunch of others.

Jon's parentage is dangerous and poses a threat to everyone that wants a claim on the throne, even Daenarys probably.

Not probably, Technically according to laws of heritage of Targaryen house after the civil war also known as Dance of Dragons, female heirs are put behind ANY male heir.

If Jon is a confirmed son of Rheagar then he has actually a BIGGER claim to the throne than she does,

Fun fact: Even the Andal's right of inheritance will put Jon higher in the queue for throne than Dany, because he is the Son of the Eldest son and Dany is only the Youngest Daughter And Jon already has been proclaimed King in the north which means he already has followers there

I wonder why there is no war of fan boys on the internet yet.... :D

I hope the the golden lions get exterminated soon..... even if they would have to die by the goat f***ers hands

anyone else Laughed violently when Tommen made the dive? Hell i've choked on my crackers

Not probably, Technically according to laws of heritage of Targaryen house after the civil war also known as Dance of Dragons, female heirs are put behind ANY male heir.

If Jon is a confirmed son of Rheagar then he has actually a BIGGER claim to the throne than she does,

I know that, I said probably in terms of how dangerous it would be for him to claim the throne. Daenarys could be an exception and might end up seeing him as an equal and either one could get the Throne. Jon sounds too honorable to claim the throne and might even rule with Daenarys if things work out like that.

Im just hoping for a big all out graphic war.... a war where they both die at.... so then can Bronn of Fooking Blackwater swoop in and take the throne.....

Give us more Bronn - the best character in the series

Just watched it, and it was just awesome!!

So many things happened during this last episod though.

I know why they've been giving the King's Landing name to some of the characters :D (Hello Cersei's son who's so insignifiant that I forgot his name). Cersei and the kids making the city explodes definitly is one of the best moments of the show even though I dislike Cersei a lot. I hated the High Sparrow as much as I hated Joffrey, and it means a lot. Loved the moment where the Nun b*** got stuck in the room with The Mountain, it's payback time! What a "Shame" :).

I didn't expect Arya at all to be there, but that was one hell of a moment, too short for my taste though. One of the best character of the show along side Jon Snow, Tyrion and Daenerys. 

Freaking amazing episode, same caliber as the last one even though totally different!

1 year seems like hell

• Like 1

Nah, I think there'll be another one after. 8 total.

13 episodes left, over 2 seasons. One of 7 and one of 6 I think.

• Like 1

I called Cersei blowing up Baelor's Sept a few weeks ago, so I'm happy to have got that right. The episode as a whole was amazing, even better than the Battle of the Bastards imo.

We finally see Cersei going mad and I wonder how early in the next season Jamie will kill her like he did the Mad King, seeing as he is her valonqar. However, I'm really curious how GRRM is going to kill off Margaery and the others since the wildfire was used much earlier in the books. Or if he is even going to kill them off at all. 

Seeing Dany finally leave Meereen is very fulfilling seeing as her story was getting a bit drawn out. Varys borrowing Littlefinger's teleportation device was funny.

Jon becoming King in the North interesting but also not completely surprising given all the theories regarding him being Azor Ahai as well as the theories about him and Dany

• Like 1

Jon becoming King in the North interesting but also not completely surprising given all the theories regarding him being Azor Ahai as well as the theories about him and Dany

I believe this confirms that Tyrion is Azor Ahai...

• Like 2

Didn´t like Cersei and now as she is Black Widow Queen there´s even less reasons. Still it was satisfying to see holy septimus to be blown up. Though too bad the late queen was taken with him.

Jon Snow probably will focus defending the wall and the quarrel about the throne will be decided in b*** fight. If Jaime or Arya will not get to Black Widow before. Jaime seems to always had at least some kind of conscious. He didn´t look at Cersei well at all on the crowning ceremony, especially where the children were gone between them.

Didn´t expect Arya right there at all and Jaime dodged the knife when "the girl" gazed at him:P

I wonder where did Daenerys got sooo many ships? She only got fraction of how much she needed and went to acquire more?

Anyways did something particular happen after the scene where the dragons were flying? Because my scheduled recording ended right there where the 3 dragons were shown...

• Like 1

I wonder where did Daenerys got sooo many ships? She only got fraction of how much she needed and went to acquire more?

Anyways did something particular happen after the scene where the dragons were flying? Because my scheduled recording ended right there where the 3 dragons were shown...

Ironborn brought her the ships, I assume they built more as well.

It just shows Tyrion, Dany, Varys, and Missandei at the end sailing towards Westeros with Dany smiling.

The music is f***ing amazing though, so much that I jizzed again

• Like 2

There's the Iron Born ships, the ships taken from the defeated Masters who attacked Mereen, plus ships from the Martels and Tyrells. 

Dragon Queen now has 3 dragons, about 8,000 of the best infantry in the world plus up to 100,000 of the best light cavalry in the world. Allied with Dorne who have sat out the recent wars so have a fully intact army and the Reach who are the richest and best resourced region and still have a formidable army available. 

Not sure how long Cersei can realistically hold on to power - what does she have left? The Lannister army is surely no where near enough on it's own. They can't rely on the Freys and the rest of the Riverlands will be out to get them, The North and The Vale are obviously going to be against them. All that's left is the Iron Islands (who always get their arses handed to them on the mainland) and the Storm Lands and I have no idea who is running them now. 

Be interesting to see how it can carry on for another 2 series, at the moment it looks like Dany is going to sweep to victory extremely quickly, I can't see her going to war with the King in the North they will surely team up to take on the white walker army? 

• Like 1

I felt the same but Cersei have shown her talent of surviving, keeping power and being creative.. I guess besides this more is needed, like some magic trics.. However, I dont think lot of religions are still an option for her