cow head stock =D

stoney baloney

Raskin-- crazy old fart is exactly what i aspire to be, in life! i've had enough excitement to last lifetimes-- and i love the slow paced, somewhat removed vibe of country living. i'm not a huge hunter, either-- and killing animals is a big deal for me.... if i do it, it's done with a huge amount of reverence. i will never forget when my Dad had me kill (shoot) a cow on our farm when i was eight years old. it instilled a huge amount of respect for the life of the animal, and of the source of all my food, actually. i've got family in south florida, and i have plans to fish with them sometime this summer... i love the idea of having a little boat somewhere around there. same idea with Alaska, too-- i'd love to have some little hideaway up there.

gaskarthx-- that's super cool-- microbiology is fascinating. and yeah-- cow in general is a large animal... we harvest 5 or 6 1,500 lb cattle a year, and i have to try REALLY hard to use it all before the next season. luckily we can sell it, as well.

• Like 1

At the laboratory I once had to analyze the tongue of a cow on pathogenic micro organisms, I was pretty surprised how big a cow's tongue really is... I also analyzed a cow's liver, like wow that's huge as well omg.

bigger than gene Simmons.lol :P
  • Like 2