Which movie you wish they would redo/remake

=PoW=GeneralLee

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well im happy transpotting 2 will come out =)

fear and loathing la would be great too

Edited by schNee
  • Like 1

• Platinum VIP

Warriors FTW! Great choice!

Seems like every movie is a remake or prequel/sequel anymore. Original ideas must be dead

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

No movie, remakes don't work most of the times... 

ZACKLY!

We have enough Titanic, King Kong, Hulk, Spiderman and classic novel remakes to last us.  There are so MANY great authors, whose works go unnoticed that are begging for a 1st movie...before they EVER remake a thing.

Hollywood and it's studio heads have failed fans of good movies.  Want to make crap...remake something.  I'd much rather see them take a chance and do something that makes you think..."I haven't been this entertained before" with a great story instead of relying on CGI effects or a popular soundtrack.

"Life is stranger than fiction"...it would be great to see a fresher approach to new movies.  Take a chance.  We might like it.  I'm out with remakes though.  Just not a fan.  Changing a character here or there...updating it with modern effects...look the reason why it was great to begin with is that someone took a chance and made the movie.  Enjoy it for what it was worth...warts and all.  A good movie is still a good movie.

• Platinum VIP

Agreed, most movie remakes are useless although a sequel to Cloverfield is something I'd like to see

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Like 2

Agreed, most movie remakes are useless although a sequel to Cloverfield is something I'd like to see

Isn't there a couple of prequels / sequels to cloverfield?  I thought that franchise had a few movies now.

Edit* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloverfield_(franchise)

Edited by Haruhi Suzumiya