CS:GO problems

COFFIN

Heya guys,

the last few days I wasnt able to play CS because my game freezes as soon as I am looking for a server to play. I have no idea why this happens since everything was fine a few days ago. I cant even join with Bots on a workshop map because it just stops loading around 50% and kicks me back to the desktop.

Got to use task manager everytime to leave the game again.. Would be great if someone here has any advice or encountered the same problem and knows what to do.

btw I also reinstalled the game and updated my graphic driver but nothing helped yet..

Greets, Coffin

Contacting valve would be the easiest option. They always replied to me within 2-3 days. 

Did you look it up on the internet and see if there was a solution, and did you get the recent update?

Did you try verifying game files?

Library/cs:go/right click/properties/local files/verify integrity of game cache

Contacting valve would be the easiest option. They always replied to me within 2-3 days. 

Yea, I think I should try it this way..

Did you look it up on the internet and see if there was a solution, and did you get the recent update?

Game is up-to-date, and no, somehow I havent found anyone with the same problem as me yet but I continue searching for it.

Did you try verifying game files?

Library/cs:go/right click/properties/local files/verify integrity of game cache

Did it quite some times, always the same message that 1 data is missing and that it gets requested by steam, still my downloads say that I loaded 0 byte/ 0 byte.

Like mentioned before I reinstalled the game twice and get the same message..

• Like 1

Do you have your antivirus set on gaming/silent mode? Similar thing used to happen to me because antivirus think that server file is a virus while its not

Do you have your antivirus set on gaming/silent mode? Similar thing used to happen to me because antivirus think that server file is a virus while its not

No...

btw thank you for your replies guys

Update:

I just verified the game via steam the 4th time or so and finally it downloaded 7 kb which made the game playable again. Thank you for your help guys. ;)

• Like 1

No...

btw thank you for your replies guys

Update:

I just verified the game via steam the 4th time or so and finally it downloaded 7 kb which made the game playable again. Thank you for your help guys. ;)

yea i was about to say to try that. Glad we could help :D

• Like 1

Another question to you guys :P

Everytime I end my play session I notice that CS is screenshotting automatically. This means, that I have to delete around 400 screenshots everytime I stop playing. I tried to google it as well but it seems that I'm using the wrong key words to search for since I dont find anything :P

Checked up the settings ingame but havent seen any options to disable auto screenshot yet.

Maybe anyone knows a cmd for console or sth like that.

greets, coffin

What is your screenshot key for steam? maybe it is set as key which you play with.

In steam press  Steam -> Settings -> In-Game 

What is your screenshot key for steam? maybe it is set as key which you play with.

In steam press  Steam -> Settings -> In-Game 

Ty for your fast reply. But it's F12, so no idea what causes the auto screens.

Are there any options to bind keys ingame to take screens?

theres a console command apperently called hud_takesshots which takes a screenshot of every scoreboard after a game, maybe check if thats on "0".

You can bind screenshotting to a key prolly since there is a "bind" command.

Here a link btw to all csgo commands

http://www.gamerconfig.eu/commands/counter-strike-global-offensive/

And does it happen randomly or when you press a key?

I actually have no idea. There's no message or sound ingame that tells me that a screenshot is made. I doubt it's a screenshot via Steam because it saves the screens into my picture folder.

It also saves every screen twice, one as .gif and the other one as .jpeg..

Do you have any screenshot taking programs like Gyazo or smt, maybe its a button set there which takes screenshots