News New Server Added

daredevil

• Administrators

Server IP: 216.155.146.19:27960

24 Slot Jaymod and Yes its single jump and on 2.55

All XP from regular Jaymod is transfered to new one with your respected admin levels.

Maps are open for regular player's choice. Suggest your maps and we would try to add it if they are good.

Map rushing is ALLOWED but can be changed on regulars choice.

We could add another 24 slot on our present jaymod to make it 64, but we wanted to provide new hitboxes, maps, and map rushing allowed so who want to play competitive way can also have fun.

As history says we will try to provide one of the best gaming environment till we have donors and money in our pockets. Each server cost and nothing is free. If any one would like to donate 5$, 10$ it's greatly appreciated.

Donation link:

http://fearless-assassins.com/index.php/donations

Those who say Jaymod hitbox are easy show me your skills on this server. More tight hitbox and not the standard Jaymod one. You will need to shoot more harder to get more kills.

2009-03-27-191943-frostbite.jpg

b_560x95.png

well... i guess its another place where i can embarrass myself by showing how much i REALLY SUCK at this game...hahaha

• Administrators

Present hitboxes on OUR 20- SLOT JAYMOD. IP :72.9.97.40:27960

We are on the only CLAN RUNNING THIS HITBOXES on our 20- Slot server. It will remain like this till our regulars want the other easy ones. Depending on their choice it will be changed.

Prone:

2009-03-27-224422-sp_delivery_te.jpg

Moving:

2009-03-27-224358-sp_delivery_te.jpg

Crouch:

2009-03-27-224320-sp_delivery_te.jpg

Common Jaymod hitbox

2009-03-27-224753-sp_delivery_te.jpg

One of hardest hitboxes. Just showing them off which Jaymod also provide :

2009-03-27-224837-sp_delivery_te.jpg

Get your skills up and enjoy the scrim maps!

Enjoy Fragging and not lagging!

Great job ;) what a choice 5 servers, 4 regular servers and 1 scrim ...

Hell ooo You really need to stop playing in that laptop ^^ and play in regular pc cos the screenshots looks horrible :D

the new server is awesome. but can someone make it so when i acitivate et it gives 3 options of servers instead of 2? it usually gives me a choice of etpub, or jaymod. can you make it so it does jaymod #2? gratz on new server :)

• Administrators

Hell ooo You really need to stop playing in that laptop ^^ and play in regular pc cos the screenshots looks horrible :D

:D No money to get desktop :P

the new server is awesome. but can someone make it so when i acitivate et it gives 3 options of servers instead of 2? it usually gives me a choice of etpub, or jaymod. can you make it so it does jaymod #2? gratz on new server

Yes soon it will be their :)

Can u change the !listcmds plz ?

!rush : NOT allowed.

congrats with the new server. nice work and great ping. thank you

Fixed. Feel free to suggest anything u guys like or if u find any bug.

• Administrators
if its going to stay 20 slot can i suggest an ff-vote option or not?

After sometime it will be always on FF. And yes admins can turn on and turn off with !ffon and !ffoff commands. And this one would be always 20 slot. I am sure many users will be using low end PC and they lag with 32+ players. And hence we are running 2 - 20 slot servers and one 44 slot server for fun and double jump.

This also goes who always want to complete the objective and wanted to have single jump rather then double jump. Also hitbox are small now and i can make it more smaller if after sometime people ask for it.

Feel free to post your suggestion and we will keep offering best things that game offer.

:D No money to get desktop :P

the new server is awesome. but can someone make it so when i acitivate et it gives 3 options of servers instead of 2? it usually gives me a choice of etpub, or jaymod. can you make it so it does jaymod #2? gratz on new server

Yes soon it will be their :)
<------ thank you

Can u change the !listcmds plz ?

!rush : NOT allowed.

congrats with the new server. nice work and great ping. thank you

Fixed. Feel free to suggest anything u guys like or if u find any bug.