QUAKE 3!!!

St0rmSlaSh

Hey guys!!!! I found this video to download Quake 3 and it actually works! i tried it out and you don't need a cd key or anything. So, I was wondering if maybe if we could have some servers up and running :) Here's the link:

11. Pirated Software Links to cracked games or stolen software is strictly prohibited on our forums. Fearless Assassins is not responsible for legal actions that result from your violations.

NOTE: You will need to make a megasync account and have winRaR.

I am running a malware scan right now to see if it carries malware. I would recommend to turn auto downloads off in settings just so you don't get any viruses. I will check back in to give results...

I have finished the malware scan and no threats were found!!!!

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 2

i think there was a pretty decent browser option for Quake3. called quake live or smthing. maybe an alternative

either way, i would be down. was a great game

• Like 1

i think there was a pretty decent browser option for Quake3. called quake live or smthing. maybe an alternative

It's now in Steam for 9.99 USD (When it was available for browser/standalone client it was free though)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/282440/

There's another game that is based in Q3, especially in CPMA "Challenge ProMode Arena" called Reflex that is still being developed: http://store.steampowered.com/app/328070/

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

I never played quake but I heard so much about it I think I'm going to jump on board with this

• Like 1

e45be5B.gif

there are people who actually didn't play Quake 3 or didn't knew it existed?..... I started to feel really old

back in the old times we used one cd with all the cracks a young lad could lay his hands on.... all these LAN parties and hiding this game from parents.

• Like 4

can anyone help me find a legitmate 1.32 point release? as i still have quake3 & team arean, on CD, with origonal CD keys, just struggling to find a legit update.

• Like 1

e45be5B.gif

there are people who actually didn't play Quake 3 or didn't knew it existed?..... I started to feel really old

back in the old times we used one cd with all the cracks a young lad could lay his hands on.... all these LAN parties and hiding this game from parents.

No need to feel old ;) I tried getting my friends to play but they said it looked stupid and I said, Be glad you have COD xD

• Like 2

COD players cant play real fps games, whats an fps when you cant even jump on a car? or through a window! quake 3 and especially Promode / CPMA  were by far the Best mod for the game.
doing 1200 ups and cornering like you're on rails. Awesome.

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

I am down to play. I have never played before but i will probably just buy it on steam.

For 10 bucks, I'll buy it, too. Nice to see an old game get revived

• Like 2