Euro 2016

vs. warrior

best thing I saw from portugal this entire tournament -_-

If you were actually rooting for France, this is how arrogant they were. 

• Like 1

I have a dejavu here :D https://www.google.nl/search?q=ajax+kampioen+2015+2016&rlz=1C1OPRB_enNL570NL633&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjDyK_8w-vNAhUDORoKHcC2ADQQ_AUICCgB&biw=1680&bih=925#tbm=isch&q=ajax+huldiging+2016&imgrc=kS5NHX_gvEYelM%3A

ajax had everything ready for the league win celebration however on the last day they didnt made it :D

so what were your favourite moments this euro cup I have a few i really loved 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMIdPcf_50I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVq0MrmezpI

I really loved this iceland slow clap performance :) but after seeing this video from Castiel I shoul add that in the top3 moments 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFQnTswCQa0

the level of football however and the exiting moments in matches were pretty dissapointing some nice goals but many matches were quite boring

• Like 1

congratz portugal but really never saw a team winning with so many shit matches in 1 tournament ... but they won -_-

+ 1...i'm not a "fan" of the french team but for me Portugal don't deserve it !

• Like 1

So, Portugal this, Portugal That... it dind't deserve to win?

And France did?

Respect!!!

Respect is not to call the portuguese team of disgusting!

Respect is not to injury the team capitan at 5 min play!

Respect is to light the fakin tower with the colors of the winning team!

Respect is to accept the result and not to cry and ask for a match replay!

And to all the haters, take it like a man and not like a crying wuss!!!!

Cheers

Berko

post-1458-0-96952800-1468323846_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

so what were your favourite moments this euro cup I have a few i really loved 

the level of football however and the exiting moments in matches were pretty dissapointing some nice goals but many matches were quite boring

Well, the matches itself lacked the amount of excitement other Euros had given us, no interesting matches, one team completely dominating over the other, some spectacular runs from Wales and Island, but the one thing that really stood out were the fans. They were absolutely amazing. (Except the "fans" of a team that has pretty much sucked for the last half century and sport corruption laden country, no offense to anybody). I watched more clips of those fans than I did of this Euro matches. 

Completely agree with B3rk0, you can't really say whether a team deserve it or not. We'll never know the amount of hard work they have put into it. Just the way people say Portugal hasn't won a game in 90 minutes but never say Portugal are unbeaten this Euros. A team not given much notice for winning the cup from any critics end up proving them all wrong and winning. They deserve the respect. It ain't their fault mighty teams like France, Germany, Spain, Italy failed to stop them doing so. 

• Like 2

This isn't arrogance, they were finalists so 50% chance to be champion. So they prepared all they need to celebrate the title.

It's like Porsche during 24h Le Mans, they were losing three minutes before the end but once their car crossed the finish line and won the race, all Porsche crew was wearing a T-Shirt celebrating their victory. 

I think its kind of standard practice to paint this before the final has taken place - wouldn't be surprised if Portugal had one ready made too!

It's not arrogance, it's preparations, in case they would of won Euro, they had to have Bus set already for celebration tour, u cant expect them to set it up within an hour in case they would of won?

+ 1...i'm not a "fan" of the french team but for me Portugal don't deserve it !

They obviously deserved it if they re the champions, seems other teams weren't deserving it as much as they did.

So, Portugal this, Portugal That... it dind't deserve to win?

And France did?

Respect!!!

Respect is not to call the portuguese team of disgusting!

Respect is not to injury the team capitan at 5 min play!

Respect is to light the fakin tower with the colors of the winning team!

Respect is to accept the result and not to cry and ask for a match replay!

And to all the haters, take it like a man and not like a crying wuss!!!!

Cheers

Berko

I mostly just ignore or laugh at haters these days, so many ppl flaming them and saying that they didn't deserve it, nothing new, was same when Real won CL, sit back, set popcorn and laugh :D

This isn't arrogance, they were finalists so 50% chance to be champion. So they prepared all they need to celebrate the title.

It's like Porsche during 24h Le Mans, they were losing three minutes before the end but once their car crossed the finish line and won the race, all Porsche crew was wearing a T-Shirt celebrating their victory. 

Every finalists will have T-shirts ready to celebrate if they win. My point isn't entirely on the bus. My point was they looked down on Portugal. They were over-confident. Their star players failed to make any impact on the field just because they took it easy. Portugal would have been ripped apart if France had played against them like they did against Germany. 

I think its kind of standard practice to paint this before the final has taken place - wouldn't be surprised if Portugal had one ready made too!

Yes, they paraded with the Champions Bus. Not the main point again. 

It's not arrogance, it's preparations, in case they would of won Euro, they had to have Bus set already for celebration tour, u cant expect them to set it up within an hour in case they would of won?

^

Wanted to see Ronaldo cry... didn't happend. I was for Germany since The Netherlands forgot how the football... but anyway congrats anyway Portugal.